Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Hello, Can you please inform me that from which software or download manager i can download file from turbobit site. I try Mipony and IDM but its not work. how many or GB file I can download everyday from this site as a premium user. Please inform me soon.

I think they are not count the Rebills !!
Anyone got a rebill this month?!

i sold 4 premium accounts on 3/3 and 3/4 and no Rebill!!

fadepal, no rebill cause no paypal paymen anymore. And all sales are coming from paypal
are not there. They can not pay paypal yet. because of it, there is no rebill .

You can use any popular program: Speedget, Download Accelerator Plus, GetRight, FlashGet and GoZilla, as well as the google file download manager, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Dear Partners

In February there was a temporary disruption and deterioration of the quality of the service, which is why many partners earn in that period declined.
For compensation, all partners will be paid 20% as a bonus on the amount they earn in 10 days - between 1 and 10 March.

superfantastic download speed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fczjqma4urtb.jpg

Last edited:
I've been seeing alot of 3 MB/s speed lately. I guesss they are improving. Because of that, I just renewed for another 6 months premium.

hello, I have problems with folders.
Just one folders works fine. In other fodlers that I've created there are no file inside it(but in the file mangager there are correctly). Waht's the problem ?

Other problem is that it do not cout all downloads for pay. In the manager I see that it count all download for single file, but in the statistic not. The earn is about zero and I have many files downloaded from users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back