Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Just got a months premium turbobit and it seems slow as hell downloading using IDM(100KB-200KB on a 10mb connection),is it the download manager making the downloads slow or is tubobit really sucks.

Also tried using flashget and firefox built in browser but still crappy slow speeds,

anyone else got this problem.....

i tried many hosts after crocko stopped paying and i must say this is the only one where the counter is really running, i mean their file statistics really works and is very detailed

if you download your own files, your files will live on for another 120 days
(i guess this is unique)

you can earn both from downloads and referrals
i don't know yet if they really pay but on all other hosts i keep standing on the big zero

i think this is the best host for smaller files and i hope they really pay out

the only drawback is the very low download speed as a free user (about the same as rapidshare the last few days hehe) and i hope this will improve the next few months so I can convince my forum members to use this host for downloading my files

indeed i hope there is still light at the end of the tunnel
still hope though uploading will enable earning programs again

I will get my payments between 12 march-20 april (premium sales between January 26 - Feb 6) why they sucks I will put screen caps of my payments

qloolp ok friend, but first you have to send yours to show me that You do not need my money than let us chat at webcam ... and then I'll send mine :)))

Despite it's horrendous speed, I will still renew my premium....because you dickheads have $$$ in your eyes and are still uploading to it. :) it's one of the few who claims to pay good money to affiliates (eventhough affiliates are ripped off daily). As long as there are money involved, there will still have suckers.

(just kidding with the dickhead part) :P

I have tried turbobit for some days... and i think they shave downloads, also downloaders run when they see turbobit links because of their low speed. And their statistics are very suspicious... for example several files seen 300 times and only downloaded 10 or 12 times... cmon!

When I get my 1st cashout ill delete all my files.

Right from the beginning in my posts both on here and my site I have repeatedly warned uploaders not to use 3 Filehosts;

Exhabit,
Uploaded to
Turbobit

Some listened most didnt and sadly those that didnt are paying the price.

This is your Ranking System?
b178fb68.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back