Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
btw turbobits download speed sucks becouse alot of uploaders moved there and

they sold too many premium accounts = that means that too many people downloading As an premium member in the same time , their server dont have unlimited gods speed ......... so you download 30 kbps ... , so Turbobit have to buy new and stronger servers .... , Well I think they are working hard on it , btw they had problems with FTP B4 if you saw ... and recently they have fixed that problem with updating FTP upload servers from 60 to 75 ( they aded 15 more ) , so be patient ..

They are working

Seems like they re-enabled downloads from us IP's ?
Nope, still getting an error:
M7GHE.png

sales are stopped for 4 days ( sth ) and I realized that turbobit banned us IPs :D lol can I ask for more ? net 45 paypment, viral ( literally ) commercials on free page that cause free users curse on me every time :), dial up download speed for free users oh yes one more thing almost half of the world ( most important part - US ) is blocked to see content

long live turbobit, you are the best choice

sales are stopped for 4 days ( sth ) and I realized that turbobit banned us IPs :D lol can I ask for more ? net 45 paypment, viral ( literally ) commercials on free page that cause free users curse on me every time :), dial up download speed for free users oh yes one more thing almost half of the world ( most important part - US ) is blocked to see content

long live turbobit, you are the best choice
I don;t understand what you say.

Hmm why i get only 48% of premium sales by paypal? For 1 month payed by paypal i should get 5.338$ but i got only 4,3104$ so what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back