Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
just one question that is driving me made when exactly does that stats update some times it's 4 hours sometimes it's more can any one tell me when they do update and what time zone they are using in GMT + ???

What about 45 days? You need to wait 45 days to get payment? In their site they say that with paypal they pay once in two weeks and with webmoney in 3-4 days

yes they clearly say the ppd earning are made via Paypal once a week put pps any sales revenue will only be released after 45 days so they avoid paying you then find that the user who purchased that acc has refunded it

Re-opened. Not sure why this was closed.

For the record, TB has banned all of USA from downloading. US IP addresses can access TB, but if they try to download a file they are presented with an error message that tells them the 'service is not available in their country'.

Well there are other discussion threads too. The new rule applies prospectively; not retrospectively. Threads created prior to the new rule will not be binned. And the new rule is quite specific, not broad enough to apply to general discussion.

I earned 40$ today and 115 $ in 10 days and my upload is BLOCKED.. WTF this is ???????
I send them email and opened a ticket and wait for reply

I earned 40$ today and 115 $ in 10 days and my upload is BLOCKED.. WTF this is ???????
I send them email and opened a ticket and wait for reply

what plan are you using in turbo and additionally can u tell me when exactly does the stats update in GMT + times when can i check how much i earned for any given day ?

Wow, seriously? What part of 'the rule applies prospectively and not retrospectively' did you not understand? Google the words 'prospectively' and 'retrospectively' in terms of application to understand what I wrote a few posts above.

Weird Temperature system umm
Gold and it says Your temperature: 30.00 degree(s) Celsius
You have 1 virtual coin(s)
No idea how tb works.

Wow, seriously? What part of 'the rule applies prospectively and not retrospectively' did you not understand? Google the words 'prospectively' and 'retrospectively' in terms of application to understand what I wrote a few posts above.

What i meant in my above post is, unlike 'no more username change rule' this rule wont serve its purpose if it is applies prospectively..

If we can continue discussing warez in the thread made prior to 4th february every one can bump up the old similar thread and take advantage of it.

All old warez earning threads are still hot and they are not going to die as long as wj exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back