TsarFile does not pay and has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see this happening when you have no FTP Upload support and your only payout option is Paypal, which most of us regular uploaders know you can't payout through Paypal as a file host. They no longer allow it.

So how do you expect to pay anyone? How about posting your Paypal approval email when you created your host account with them?

We can pay with PayPal but we cannot get paid via PayPal, this is a difference!

Also, we can pay with PayPal, but it takes longer, why? Because we need to withdraw the money from other account and then deposit it into PayPal, it is as simple as that.

If you did really work with you would realize that we can pay using other method :
ctv5f.png

We are also in the process of getting approved by PayPal, so we will able to receive payment via PayPal and pay our affiliate quicker that way.

Well, are you guys expecting us to be 24/24 ? I try to be as active as possible here. And no, TsarFile will not be gone without paying its users, we will pay them and we will rise amongst other file host.

Also, if you think your files got deleted by a false DMCA report, please contact us with filename deleted and we will verify with DMCA report we got.

Akira :
Contact us with files you got deleted, we will review them.

I haven't got files deleted , just scare you gone and give up due to Adsense gone!!!

anyway , so happy u back , and work together !!! =)

I really don't see this happening when you have no FTP Upload support and your only payout option is Paypal, which most of us regular uploaders know you can't payout through Paypal as a file host. They no longer allow it.

So how do you expect to pay anyone? How about posting your Paypal approval email when you created your host account with them?

Although it maybe true that paypal is no longer allowing filehosts to affiliate with them anymore, there are many other methods that filehosts can pay their affiliates. There is no rule on the book that a filehost has to be directly affiliated with paypal in order to send payouts to their uploaders.

I'm not saying Tsarfile is 100% legit but why not give them a try and when you have enough to request a payout, do so then don't use them until they really pay you? No one is telling you that you have to use them.

You're right nobody is saying I or anyone else have to use them but some of us have a lot of experience and know the signs of a host who isn't legit. I've been burned by so many hosts who have collected so much money from premiums of my own hard work and the last few of them never sent me a dime. I've basically worked for free over nearly 4 months. Though it isn't my only income but you get what I'm saying. So far they seem to follow the same business model all the other hosts who have burned me and many others intentionally. I'm just being a voice for those who aren't experienced or knowledgeable in what to look for in a host who has no intentions of doing their affiliates right.

After being burned so bad by other hosts, I'm voicing my concerns for every new host that shows signs of ill intentions. All they ever do is claim some BS about how they can't pay anyone, or Paypal closed their account, or what have you yet they're still in operation, still collecting money from premium sales off peoples files and collecting that money through Paypal. If you can collect money off premiums, you can pay your affilates, no excuse for not paying them.

A. High payout rate
B. Takes them 30 days to give you any payout. Why? It has never taken any other hosts who are legit 30 days to pay affiliates.
C. People already claiming they aren't receiving payments.
D. People claiming files are already disappearing in such a short amount of time.
E. Limiting everything to try and force uploaders to buy premiums.

All the sure signs of not being legit.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree with you on almost all of the points you've made. I myself, have also been ripped by many hosts that haven't paid me a dime. That is more of a reason for me to try other hosts to see if they are legit or not. Hosts may seem shady and may scam you but in the end you don't know if they will or not. Which is why I will give every new host a try and see if they pay and treat their affiliates right first before devoting myself to them.

I can agree with you guys that many file host want to earn quick money and then leave without paying its affiliates. But we, at TsarFile, want to build a stronger model and last longer. That is why we need to consolidate our base and at the beginning it is longer.

Also, another point, is that most affiliate upload illegal copyrighted material (almost 80%), we cannot pay money to this users.

Today I removed 100s files that were copyrighted, so there will be some user in the next hours complaining about their earning gone, well it is clearly stated on our service that we do not tolerate this kind of content.

If a premium user upload illegal files, his files will get deleted. However he will not get banned, he will still be able to upload files and enjoy his premium privileges.

No worries, if I don't get paid, they're on the list to get sued cause everything I upload is my own copyright digital art. If someone is making money off my work and not paying me, they will get sued and will cost them more.

this host accepts improper DMCA take downs, (malformed and not even legally written).

A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

all you need to do to get a file taken down is write email, "hey these files I do not like, please remove them, no I am not the owner of the files, just remove them because I do not like them" and they remove the file. Sometimes they just claim the file is malware, because they are not the ACTUAL owner of the file, but they know that no 1 will argue with malware claims, nor check to see if something is malware at the risk of self infection.

this is bad business, how can you tell if a take down is real and not just a rival downloader getting your stuff removed? (so they can jump in and profit)

Tsarfile allows dmca written in form letters from bots

when you write a proper DMCA,

#1 you have to be the legal owner of the rights to the work (if the work was your sister's you could not act on her behalf)
#2 you have to have to identify yourself with a real name, and address and telephone number

how can a bot be the owner of a copyrighted work?

Let's not forget too they have to supply material that identifies them as the owner of such claimed DMCA content too and in my case with my digital art creations, only I have this paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back