TsarFile does not pay and has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hade 9 dolars ...but now I have 8 dolars....
What is wrong here...
We have received few DMCA complain, if one of your file got deleted, income related to that file may also be. We respect strict policy for copyrighted material.

30 days after last download
was 90 X-(
We really need to encourage premium membership. Also if your file has not been downloaded for 1 months it means that you won't earn that much with it..

What is coming ?
Webmoney payment. Remote upload fix.

this hoster has knocked down everything now and file upload is crap im only getting 80kbs and uploading a 1gb file 3 hours and 30 mins gonna take i think its time to say goodbye he hasent gave us a new remote server when he said be done soon said flash was gonna come it hasent im not waiting 3 hours for a 1gb file to upload when it only takes me 2 hours
New file server is for premium paid member only. We provide free server for other but we cannot guarantee speed.

If anyone is smart they won't allow themselves to be forced to buy a premium just because the host is intentionally minimizing everything to force a premium purchase from the uploader.

You have to prove yourself as a host before wanting people to invest in what possibly might get them burned by you in the end according to how most of these new hosts haven't paid out a single penny to anyone.

my money hasent you must of broke the tos or got dmca

thought you was going to add new server for remote so were is it

65361374.png

Last edited:
^^^^^ don't expect anything from new hosts that say "we're working on it" or "we're adding new equipment" or "we're working on other payment methods" or any of the regular excuses they like to give people.

The service you get now is the best it will ever be. They want to earn what they can from desperate people and have no intentions of being a host and improving their service for the long haul. This is the reality.

I will guarantee in about a week you're going to see nothing but where's my payment posts then the OP slowly stops responding.

I've been uploading to this host for the past week without a single problem. Not sure why you guys are running into so many problems. Yeah sure sometimes its a bit slow but usually after 2-3 minutes the speeds will go back up again.

Also, they said that if you request a payout via paypal you'll need to wait a while due to them needing to gather up funds on paypal first. I'm not sure if its fishy or not but I've requested a payment and almost 2 already. I'll give this host a 1 and a half month trail run to see how it goes.

The service you get now is the best it will ever be. They want to earn what they can from desperate people and have no intentions of being a host and improving their service for the long haul. This is the reality.

I will guarantee in about a week you're going to see nothing but where's my payment posts then the OP slowly stops responding.

That is totally false. If people request payment via PayPal, we have told them it is an extra delay, but we will pay!

Also, if you see your money decrease, that means we have removed some of your files due to DMCA / Copyrights, restriction. Do not upload copyrighted material!

^^^^^^^ but like I tell other hosts who have claimed DMCA removal for not paying members, I personally don't upload warez or anything illegal. I'm a digital artist and I post various works of art that are created by me and owned 100% by me. Like many other hosts before tried to claim, some things get removed by DMCA reports which is impossible because the only one that could actually remove the files are me since I own them. Nobody else.

So how can someone have a file DMCA removed when it is impossible for them to submit any type of legal documentation for property they do not own when I own the copyrights to my own work and I'm the only person that would have this paperwork?

Everyone uploading isn't a fool.

Also for those who are uploading illegal files and you remove earnings from DMCA claimed removed files, what about your premium earnings that the uploader earned you? Do you refund those or just keep your earnings, remove uploaders earnings then just say it was DMCA like all the new hosts are saying just so you don't have to pay them anything? Seems to be the popular model to follow these days.

Last edited:
Yeah they usually take off when experienced people start pointing things out. What does one expect though from a brand new host who has everything limited for the uploaders to try and force uploaders themselves to pay them money for a premium? If a new file host can't come in strong, deal with their affiliates properly, not make excuses why things aren't working right or why they can't make payments to affiliates or any other excuse it is safe to say they don't intend on being legit and only trying to cash in on desperate uploaders. Like I said, watch how many people start posting asking where their payment is soon.

hopefully a summer fishing vacation by the admin, lol.

We are all humans, cannot expect them to be online every waking second of the day.

Just because you have not a life, you cannot expect a filelocker to be available all the time.

Last edited:
Well, are you guys expecting us to be 24/24 ? I try to be as active as possible here. And no, TsarFile will not be gone without paying its users, we will pay them and we will rise amongst other file host.

Also, if you think your files got deleted by a false DMCA report, please contact us with filename deleted and we will verify with DMCA report we got.

Akira :
Contact us with files you got deleted, we will review them.

TsarFile will not be gone without paying its users, we will pay them and we will rise amongst other file host.

I really don't see this happening when you have no FTP Upload support and your only payout option is Paypal, which most of us regular uploaders know you can't payout through Paypal as a file host. They no longer allow it.

So how do you expect to pay anyone? How about posting your Paypal approval email when you created your host account with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back