TsarFile does not pay and has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you add Hong Kong in Group c ?
Done.

How to use the premium code?
You need to contact us via contact form on TsarFile.com. We will then grant your premium trial.

Does free unregister users count? if yeah. how much kbps/speed are they getting?
Yes. They are currently getting high speed (aruond 500k/sec)

@admin
plz increase download volume for free users...currently its 1GB in 3 days.....plz make it 3GB or 5GB per 3 days..
Upgraded to 2GB. We really want to encourage registering on our website.

Do they count multiply IP, or only 1 IP per 24 hours?
1 IP per file per 24 hours.

webupload not working....where is zoom...hehehehe waitng for zoom here..
Contact us on web form with error you get, it will be fixed ASAP.

Also, we are getting jDownloader plugin soon.

You might consider amending your OP to an honest one.

jInX7.png

hi.,

RU very slow unable to upload

pls remove histats its slowing down the site and always loading in background

also pls remove

Code:
Downloaded : x times
in download page...it should be private

need ur reply

why u skip my comment...can u pls reply for this

BTW : Remote Upload Very slow...pls fix it

why u skip my comment...can u pls reply for this
Sorry I must've missed it, you are right about "downloaded item". It should be removed by now.

We are also working on remote upload. Please be patient.

Mister if you want to somebody buy your premium ,You must let us upload with good speed remote!!!
Premium paid member get access to a dedicated server, so unlimited speed and unlimited space.

So if you have a set of 5 files and the same downloader downloads all 5 of those files you're getting credited for all 5 of them? This is exactly what you just typed.
Yes you are right.

normal upload also sux, m getting only under 200kBps speed.my connection speed 100mbps
See above.

space only 100 GB why that now !!! it was 500 GB
As storage space cost us, we must make this paid. 100gb is not bad considering other file sharing website offer less than that.

other file sharing website are not important only We are important yours members...
We will found you premium users and you give us more space

Is it posible that my freind use same paymant as is mine

Thanks for the reply. I would like to suggest if you could add daily earning reports as every other host does, it would help us the uploader to keep track our earning.

for him is important to low space to 100GB
for him daily earning reports is not important because other filehostings dont have that !!!!

Xaxa....Xaxa...

Last edited:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at tsarfile.com Port 80

I hade 9 dolars ...but now I have 8 dolars....
What is wrong here...

Can you fix that

Last edited:
this hoster has knocked down everything now and file upload is crap im only getting 80kbs and uploading a 1gb file 3 hours and 30 mins gonna take i think its time to say goodbye he hasent gave us a new remote server when he said be done soon said flash was gonna come it hasent im not waiting 3 hours for a 1gb file to upload when it only takes me 2 hours

I hade 9 dolars ...but now I have 8 dolars....
What is wrong here...
We have received few DMCA complain, if one of your file got deleted, income related to that file may also be. We respect strict policy for copyrighted material.

30 days after last download
was 90 X-(
We really need to encourage premium membership. Also if your file has not been downloaded for 1 months it means that you won't earn that much with it..

What is coming ?
Webmoney payment. Remote upload fix.

this hoster has knocked down everything now and file upload is crap im only getting 80kbs and uploading a 1gb file 3 hours and 30 mins gonna take i think its time to say goodbye he hasent gave us a new remote server when he said be done soon said flash was gonna come it hasent im not waiting 3 hours for a 1gb file to upload when it only takes me 2 hours
New file server is for premium paid member only. We provide free server for other but we cannot guarantee speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back