TsarFile does not pay and has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

To answer your questions :

You should shrink the white space at the top and bottom of your logo so everything fits on the page with no need to scroll. Thank me later.
Yes it was planned and should be done within the next minutes.

Also how can you be paying out through paypal but can't accept payments through paypal? Same as the other hosts using this script.
PayPal forbid payments made from users of File Sharing services BUT they do not forbid from File Sharing services to users. However, it takes an additional 2 weeks to get paid on PayPal (we need to transfer funds from other sources). Consider it as an alternative.

Also another host without FTP support. You're eliminating about 80% of possible uploaders which hurts you in terms of people getting things uploaded conveniently to allow premium sales due to more content. People don't buy premium memberships if an uploader cannot offer a lot of content because the host is limiting them and making uploading a chore.
FTP is already planned, it should be available within the next week.

There is also something going on with some slow data being transferred within the website too. Sending Request data on the website is making the site lag for some reason. Don't know if that is botched script or something to do with your hitstats or what have you. I'd look into it.
We are currently looking into it, and it seems indeed to be our histats script, we will take action on this.

Could you add India in Group c?
Done.

About premium membership code.
Please PM us here or submit a contact from with your account name, we will add you premium manually.

payment method??
Currently : Moneybookers and HiPay.

please add japan on group b
Done.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

I have some problems with RU from FF with de1 server, only 1 file at a time, the rest say File download failed:500 Can't connect to www.filefactory.com:80 (Bad hostname 'www.filefactory.com')

It's really slow, de2 server works fine and it's faster

Also, the button for select all files in the manager doesn't work, please fix it

Last edited:
hi.,

RU very slow unable to upload

pls remove histats its slowing down the site and always loading in background

also pls remove

Code:
Downloaded : x times
in download page...it should be private

need ur reply

After succeeded uploads on RU, I cant see those uploads on my files.
Also, my downloads are not counting properly, 0.018 reduced(1 downloads) to 0.009(4 downloads)
Admin fix it asap. thanks.

Hello, I would like to ask few question before using your host.

1. Do you count multiply IP? or only 1 IP per 24 hours?

2. What is the minimum payout rate?

3. Does free unregister users count? if yeah. how much kbps/speed are they getting?

Thanks in advance.

@TheMannn
minimum pay out $30

@admin
plz increase download volume for free users...currently its 1GB in 3 days.....plz make it 3GB or 5GB per 3 days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back