Other Trizzile.com - QuadCore, 16GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1GigE Port $10 (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi"
ripping or encoding of video isn't allowed so cannot install the app you requested"

Please Refund ..

u are already refunded

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

It was a great run every single slot is sold

Thanks,

This is a RDP?
you get pay with paypal?
can i get a FTP Access?
if all the answers is yes i will be love to buy the 8$ RDP

WTF so why you write on the title
Trizzile.com - Core i7, 24GB RAM, 150GB HDD, 1GigE Port $8 (FR)

It was for first server i had reported thread hrs ago for updating now its [Selling] Trizzile.com - Core i7, 24GB RAM, 150GB HDD, 1GigE Port $10 (FR)

can i get a screen shot?
can i ask when i buy what to put in the RDP?
like utorrent,filezilla,firefox,chrom?
and is encoded alowwed?

i guess someone abuse the server i extracet 4G file,will take 1hour 30mins
nJWy.jpeg
rar 9G file will take 14mins,not fast
nJX6.jpeg

the upload speed

nLDT.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes there is someone who really abuse the server i cant do any thing even extraction of one file take 1 hour kindly check it out

30496965.png

i submited the ticket before,he dont solve the problem except reboot,and told me Im the only one client is complaining about slow speed,are u thinking the abuse person will complain about slow speed?

if u want to be the best service,pls take care ur server,then ban the person

waiting for ur hard working,thank u!

I dont care if above usage utilize by any member no more than 5 min as EnCiPh3r state the rule but this usage is used from last 8 hrs to till now every time i log in to my RDP and think that the user may be finished his work and i can do mine easily but still i see that the server is rapidly abused we are stuck now. EnCiPh3r is good guy and i hope he resolve this issue soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back