TrafficBroker - Buy, Sell Web and Mobile Traffic Network - Adult AdNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Ann

Hello everyone,

As you know, and for the ones who didn't, until now we only accepted sites that owned a personal Top level domains such as anydomain.com/net/org etc...

We are happy to announce that from Now we are opening our doors to basically any adult website regardless to the fact if it has its own personal TLD domain or not (for example sites hosted on services like blogspot.com, wix.com, tumblr.com and similar) that frequently use sub domains such as mysite.blogspot.com.

This is a unique opportunity to join a completely untapped market considering that all webmasters owning such properties were limited until now.

Use this announcement wisely to make huge profits both for you and for your buddies who can be referred by you and make you additional profits without you having to run your own website.

This is indeed the time to fire up your ref links and join this win-win scenario – for everyone
smile1.gif

Obviously if you own a blog yourself you are more than welcome to add it to your account.

No account yet? Register now!
Let the gold rush begin!

14 comments
Hey guys,
I want let you know that Payment for the month of Nov has been sent out.
If anyone missing the same, please let me Know .
I am available 24*7 Email/Skype/PM
I will try my best to solve your issue.

Best regard
Allen
trafficbroker.

Christmas is a symbol of joy and celebration, and celebration begins with friends.

From the very beginning of our journey we strive to maintain a long term and friendly relationship with our valued Publishers.

It has been our pleasure to work with you all this year and we are incredibly excited about the future!

As a token of our appreciation we are happy to announce a 10% bonus for all earnings made in the month of January.

Get your ads up and let Santa`s reindeer deliver huge money bags to your porch.

Wishing you a very special Christmas & Happy new year!

The Team at TrafficBroker.com

Hey Guys, those are the average cpm figures for the first half of the month of April,
CPMs are blowing up, get your ads up ands lets make money!

2ikceqe.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone! we are going to Israel Mobile Summit tomorrow, are you attending also? hit us up lets set a meeting :) last spots left. go go go!

Last edited:

Are you aware that you are missing between 10-30% of impressions due to various ad block solutions.

But no worries, we've got you covered, we just released a full anti ad block solution to recover lost profits, all you need to do is replace the old popunder code with the new code, and you can expect somewhere of rise up to 20%+ percent more impressions being counted, meaning more revenue from same code.

So what are you waiting for?
get your codes up today!

Last edited:
Trafficbroker, Offering 10% referral bonus lifetime. refer advertiser or publisher and get paid their 10% of revenue.
For more details hit my skype.

Dear advertiser,

We upgraded to our new advertising platform and now have access to more than 170,000,000 clicks per day starting from only 1$ CPM!

We’ve been busy making many features update and would like to introduce them to you. So, what’s new beside the huge load of traffic that became available to you?

New bidding system
Long overdue but finally here, you can get massive amounts of traffic and get it literally in seconds and decide how much you want to pay for it.

Simple funds deposit
Instantly load your account to start see that traffic flowing.

Real time stats
No more delays, your campaign stats now update in real time showing you the amount of traffic sent with geo breakdown, sub-id breakdown and obviously with options to control everything.

Blacklist & Whitelist
Control your ROI by creating white & black list, disabling losing sub-ids, and enabling the profitable ones.

New targeting and filtering options
• Desktop vs Mobile
• Geo Location
• Browser Filtering
• OS Filtering
• Connection Type: 3G/Wifi
• Device Type Filtering
• Carrier Filtering
• and more…

We’d love to get your feedback once you start using it, as there’s always room for improvement.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back