TotallySRV.com - cPanel, 3GB Storage, 1TB Bandwidth from $7.90 (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first review coming!.... Totally disappointing!... Site is loading slow... all day, not just for a short period. Submit tickets link is a joke... Select your service, subject, urgency etc... write your message and all of a sudden, as if by magic, the "Submit " button disappears! Great!... so, how the hell do you submit a ticket!, secondly, they havent answered to a mail I also sent with the same content (6 hours ago)!....although their automated password change works like a charm! approx 8 seconds to get a new password change token!... best thing about this host so far! :)... Would be ok if all I wanted was a few thousand password changes everyday... as if I havent got anything else better to do! Ths is what happens when you try to submit a ticket.... select department, subject, urgency and related services... no problem... but as soon as you start typing in ur message... this is what happens.... the submit button vanishes before your very eyes! and you get this message....
Knowledgebase Suggestions
The following articles were found in the knowledgebase which may answer your question. Please review the suggestions before submission.
Hosting nameservers - For all Shared Hosting accounts hosted on Server01 (Netherlands Shared), the nameservers ......

So... to sum it up so far.... a load of rubbish!.... it can only get better!...... I hope!

Has anyone tried to submit a ticket?... if not... try it....! Server is still running at such a lame speed! Didnt even get an answer to any email... looks like this host is doesnt offer any support!

Can someone else that received a free plan, please check whether the speeds are ok and whether you are able to submit a support ticket. I dont want it just to be me thats having problems.....

Hi WJunction,

We are taking new client intakes as a premium provider of shared hosting. Take up our offer and sign up to receive 20% recurring on any of our plans, and any billing terms to celebrate the Australian End of Financial Year.

Code: TAKE20

Code will only be active until June 30th.

Look forward to hosting your dream.

Regards,
Network administration.

Your ticket has been replied to about 2 days ago. Please login to your client portal to see the response and reply if required.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back