Torrents or Filehosting ?

Which do you like more ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. Some things I get from torrents because they're up faster, others I use DDL because it downloads faster...

I use both. I've got some Private Trackers I'm really enjoying, and I love the idea of sharing my content for free (I guess I'm one of the few uploaders here on WJunction who isn't in it for the money).

Problems with FileHosts with Premium account: Links get deleted, uploaders are moneywhores and all the sites are a mess just about.
Problems with Private Trackers: Content dies with the seeders = nothing old (especially big and old) available at the push of a button

However, I have 2 Lifetime MU accounts, 1 Lifetime FileSonic, 1 Lifetime FileServe, a Netload (which I might drop if they don't add Lifetime), and a MegaShares (ditto). If RS ever adds a lifetime option I'll DEFINITELY be uploading there.

If anything has been uploaded to filehosts, it's been uploaded to FileSonic or FileServe (moneywhore uploaders FTW). A premium account to a filehost is nice, private trackers are great. You can't be power uploader and downloader without both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back