TopRDP.Com - 2xE5620, 64GB RAM, 1TB SATA, 6 User/Server, 1Gbps | $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Server

I'm using Platinum Plan their service around 2 months and I'm really satisfied with them. When I needed a helping hand they helped me shortly (support ticket or via live chat).
I still remember my first time using their service I needed a hour to solve the problem with their help via teamviewer. They solved the issue shortly.

I'm really happy to find Friendly RDP, because they are really friendly! The service is perfect, and from the first time I never had any issue or problem with them. If I asked something they see about and tell me the solutions.
Server have 2 users we are 2 users using from 2 month

I can say that: THEY ARE THE BEST!

Thank you for your service and keep up!:)

Last edited:
Bad support actually, they don't know how to manage their business ..
server down since three days no any information from them about what is going on !!

[FONT=&quot]When i contacting them to get support via ticket, getting this automatic bot message:

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We have escalated this ticket to our senior technical team. They will update you soon.
Meanwhile, we appreciate your patience.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Regards,
Jack E. Hughes
TopRDP.COM Support

I do not understand really the problem.

Since they started working I had with rdp and everything worked better than anywhere.[/FONT]

yes, guys same problem. my RDP down now 5 days.. no fix it ! there support is great . but what happen this days ! so sad ! sanjaya plzz help u r clients to ! we r waiting now long time !

Official:

We are closing our service due to server issues

We will refund your payment. Please provide your payment address.

We will come back with better offer and server.

Best Regards
TopRDP.COM Support

I have open a dispute with a seller.

I have waited more than three days, but I still haven't received a refund from him. So I have open a dispute paypal with him.

I use his server from March 22nd to March 29 then his servers is off. So please refund my money, Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back