TopicLess Beta Mobile App is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

Hey everyone,

One of our management members, Abdo, just created the mobile app for Topicless.com. We are pleased to let you all know that you can now get the updates from our community right away on your smartphone. :)

Our app is currently on beta stage and hence we are happy to listen to everything you have in mind to tell us about it. Feedback, suggestions and everything related to it is welcome!

Check out the app here -

TopicLess - Get it now!

You can also leave your words directly on the community here -

The TopicLess Beta Mobile App is Live!!

Thank you,
We are looking forward to your precious words. :)

======================

Screenies -

http://imgur.com/mcQVQC6,vpvvARd,6dgZXRK,u8IRrfC#3

Last edited:
5 comments
@pi0 - Thank you for asking up that. :) Sorry, I forgot to add up a few screenies.

mcQVQC6.png

vpvvARd.png

6dgZXRK.png

u8IRrfC.png

At the current stage.. By the app you will be able to logon to the board and use the community like you do on a computer, check out our social networking pages and also stay tuned to all our updates which will be receivable right away from the app. :)

Thanks! :D

So it's like a mobile version of your site with some extras? I'm asking becasue that link to that app wasn't loading for me, I tried twice.

Nice job tho!

pi0 - you got it right. ;) Yes, I guess there is some error on that demo page but the app works perfectly alright.

I would really appreciate it if you all could try it out and leave off a feedback here or on the community. :)

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back