Top Hosting Locations

Where would you like to host your sites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im from argentina and I must say that Brazil is a great location but only if you speak portuguese or you at least can understand some. Support is one of the wost things that 90% of the brazilian hosts have. Most of them dont speak english.
I manage to speak some portuguese but it still dificult.

Argentina is another great location for warez hosting. Only real problem is that bandwidth is ridiculous expensive. Networks are being impoved, but to get a 100mbps dedicated server is more expensive than getting a 1gbps unmetered in the USA.

Iran is the perfect location for warez. Is a great country, friendly support ( if youre not american), good networks and speeds to europe. Only real bad thing is that Usa (ridiculous) has set an embargo and no american can buy or use Iran services. I read a couple of months ago that certain iranian networks are being blocked in europe and Usa.

I am from the USA but most here know that .. I have an excellent provider here but I like Germany and Russia for hosting overseas.

I believe Germany to be one of the best places to host in general :) That's why we have our racks there! Although we do have some eyes on another location to expand into soon! ;)

Kind Regards,
Bret

So Germany by no means. It is pursued too much.

Holland is not better, actually, also really.

Wioe it would be then with UK and HU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back