Top File Sharing Websites that Pay for Downloads 100% Legit

Which PPD Filehost is best for earning ?

• Rapidgator

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Ddownload

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Subyshare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPerfect

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen my name is MrPerfect & i m going to give you the list of Top File Sharing Websites that Pay for Downloads 100% Legit.

The Best PPD Sites

1 Rapidgator up to $40 for 1000 downloads for the biggest file size and plan A countries
2 ddownload up to $30 for 1000 downloads for the biggest file size and plan A countries
3 Subyshare up to $20 for 1000 downloads for the biggest file size and plan A countries
4 Fikper up to $50 for 1000 downloads for the biggest file size and plan A countries

There are many sites that offer you PPD (Pay Per Download) way of earning. I honestly haven't used many sites but yes i would say rapidgator,ddownload & subyshare looks promising and 100% paying to uploaders :) Moreover i feel now fikper.com also so amazing emerging filehost so i would recommend this quality filehost also :)

Trust me guranteed 100% with good affiliate ( rewards ) :)

There are space where you can upload files and whenever your content is downloaded you get something like 10$ to 40$ for every 1000 download. And earned amount also depends on the country file is being downloaded. You get more money for EU or USA. basicly its all up to good ppd rates if filehost giving good rates you can earn more money easily.

This is how those sites work and to make money with them you must bring people to that site, so that is a way of promotion and requires for you to know marketing try with social media forum marketing offer them value so they will go and download the file that will bring them something, give it to them for free but the file should be something they need or want.

So dont get stuck by letting yourself think that you have to start at the beginning.
Believe you can & you are halfway there

I always share such kind of information for knowledge to help visitors :)
I hope u like it friends.:)

Trust me one thing friends When there are no words to say but know that, i m always here for you
Friends whatever you decide to do make sure it makes you happy.

I always tell to my friends One love, one heart, one destiny :) I wish your destiny will be with you guyz :)

Most important thing i want to say infront of all of you :) i just wanted to let you know that i feel very lucky to have all of you in my life thanks to guests thanks to members thanks to all of my friends on wjunction
i will aways remember wjunction members you guys are my strength i love you all :) :)

Recommend You Emerging Filehost of the Year Fikper.com :sunglasses:

Best Regards Mr Perfect.

Last edited:
2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back