Top 5 Creative Ways Uses of Instagram to develop Your Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanesimicart

Have you decided this is the year you're going to make a concerted effort to grow your company's presence on Instagram? Are you tired of listening to other business owners flaunt their Instagram success and ready to get a little piece of that social media pie for your own company? With the huge engagement rate potential of Instagram (as compared to other platforms like Facebook and Twitter), it is no wonder an ever-growing number of companies are flocking to this powerful visual outreach network. If you want to create a loyal following and connect with local customers too, here are five tips you can try to boost your audience interaction rates on Instagram:

logo_instagram_follow_color.png.jpg

1. Use collage photos to showcase a variety of products your company offers. Give followers a glimpse at your extensive array of products by highlighting multiple items at once. You can even create category collages by filling each collection with similar items from the same category (e.g., a collage of sweaters you sell, a collage of your gluten-free cupcake offerings).
  2. Create a co-branded campaign with other businesses in your area. Choose a specific day, create an Instagram hashtag for your event, and promote your upcoming Instagram event on your Facebook and Twitter feeds. Co-branded campaigns are a great way to encourage a sense of community among local business owners while prompting customers to shop locally.
  3. Connect with local fans on Instagram and turn them into brand ambassadors. Offer loyalty programs to those who share your Instagram posts with their social networks.
  4. Run a hashtag contest with your followers. Choose a popular hashtag (love is the most popular hashtag on Instagram) and get your Instagram followers to tag your company in their photo along with your chosen hashtag. Offer a reward to the best photo submission and watch your engagement rates soar.
  5. Pick an Instagram filter and use that filter for all of your social media posts on a specific day (e.g., use a retro filter for all of your Throwback Thursday posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram). Encourage your followers to use the same filter.

Growing a brand presence on Instagram is easy if you're willing to be thoughtful with your approach to audience engagement. The true power of Instagram is its ability to connect you with fans on a visceral, visual level. If your posts help your followers to feel as well as think, you have a much greater chance of building a loyal following on Instagram. If you focus on your followers while developing a strong brand personality, you can't go wrong with this powerful social media outreach platform.

3 comments
good article, I thank you

good! Quality Articles

Last edited:
Nice post, thanks for sharing, I never read these items before, it give me more knowledge. Tks! It's very helpful for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back