Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Faust

I heard about WL going to jail. They say that he was wanted for pedophilia, I've been wondering to myself if that's true or if the government is trying to frame him to lock him up for good. Now the US targeted him in their own agenda and shut down the website permanently. I think it's illegal that they were able to shut down a website that was reporting pre-documented released information. I don't see what's illegal about reporting the news, especially news that is in the people's interest in this country. This is just an example of how the United States is continuing to silence individuals who attract too big of an audience that could potentially hurt them. While at the same time doing whatever they want and using the controlled media (CNN and FOX) to use diversion tactics to lure the viewer and the public away from them and to someone like WL. I look at WikiLeaks as an assassination. (I agree with what he is saying)

Release date: Approx 10 months from this message
Release terms: 3 year supervised release
3 year computer monitoring on any RH owned computer

:::Question and Answer time with To0:::
Q: With no WikiLeaks who will take it's place?
A: There is a website that is just around the horizon. It's all about unification. The only way to unify is to expose things for what they really are. The answer to your question is... United Topics.

o_O
O_o
o_O
O_o

- To0

(He emailed me this today)

20 comments
Forever may you wear orange.

The only way to unify is to expose things for what they really are.

No, people come together for a variety of reasons. Social events, video games, etc. That makes no sense, he's lost his touch. Propaganda already...

ye... i don't know what the website has to do with him... the government is for sure behind this... else why would they take down his site? :S nothing was wrong with the site...

ye i agree with you raven. USA just want to silence inviduals revealing theyr dirty secrets... USA and other countries high politicans with money and power... the biggest mafia families/gangs on the world... call them what you want... but that's nothing new... this is going on already for years... or centuries... :)

and of course... if they have that much power and money... they are doing good... and of course they doesn't want to lose this for no price in the world...

but they will never fall... because they make the laws etc. someone with the same power as they have is the only one who can bring them down... but as i said before... noone will turn against them with such power... because all the people who have such a power are doing good, so why should they go againt them and take the risk if they are doing good? :>

i hope that they will do some big mistake in the future and bring themselfs down... but that will hardly happen. :S

they made the system too good for them.

but as long there is no war... it's ok i guess. :)

and avoid jail/prison guys. :S

ye... i don't know what the website has to do with him... the government is for sure behind this... else why would they take down his site? :S nothing was wrong with the site...

ye i agree with you raven. USA just want to silence inviduals revealing theyr dirty secrets... USA and other countries high politicans with money and power... the biggest mafia families/gangs on the world... call them what you want... but that's nothing new... this is going on already for years... or centuries... :)

and of course... if they have that much power and money... they are doing good... and of course they doesn't want to lose this for no price in the world...

but they will never fall... because they make the laws etc. someone with the same power as they have is the only one who can bring them down... but as i said before... noone will turn against them with such power... because all the people who have such a power are doing good, so why should they go againt them and take the risk if they are doing good? :>

i hope that they will do some big mistake in the future and bring themselfs down... but that will hardly happen. :S

they made the system too good for them.

but as long there is no war... it's ok i guess. :)

and avoid jail/prison guys. :S

I Believe Too was selling warez on his site

What the hell is To0 talking about? Has he even been following the news? Wikileaks is nowhere near being brought down, in fact they're releasing more information about corruption in corporations soon. How will To0 keep United Topics up when Wikileaks is easily bigger.

To0 is in JAIL ,i just wanted to let you all know his release date etc.
I thought his comments on Wiki leaks were intriguing .. And Loget you need to grow up.

Truth is Bitter

People donot love to listen truth behind someone real life

All these politicians can do nothing just to speaking lies all time

No matter

Truth is always bitter

and in this cruel world, the one who speaks truth cannot live.:'(

Who the fuck does To0 think he is? Nobody cares about his opinion about WikiLeaks. Sheesh, talk about narcissism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back