Status
Not open for further replies.

justaslike

1- Make a virtual character, and keep all tweets united.

2- Exchange links with other official twitter, but choose the same type ones.

3- Update 3 times per day at least.

4- Follow the hottest twitter account, and then find funny things and Retweet.

5- It is the best time to write new tweets after 9:00 PM.

6- Search your brand keywords, and answer followers' questions on Twitter.

7- Use Retweet to tell followers the product promotion or discount information.

8- Retweet cool tips or joke about your characteristic.

9- Start an activity about your Brand or product.

10- Characteristic Twitter and Relevant Content will let you get more followers.

10 comments
when you say "after 9:00PM" what time zone is that?

and this sorta helps, but I've been finding tons of spoof and fake accounts too that seem to make a twitter business account more marketable...that or just say it's Justin Bieber and keep telling the followers to retweet it lol

thank you @justasklike
i already have lots of thought and reading on this matter these are other important thing you can try for marketing in social networks

1. go in to twitter conversations they are very powerful
2. user automated schedule system and make your important offers twitt automatically in the serveral hours through day and night
3. share hot news in your community before others (this is a tricky one!, using rss reader is very helpful)
4. do not make a corporate social ID it make customers defensive be a real human being (i somehow didnt do that in this forum!)

if i remember more i will post

thanks
Dan

I may also add, that uploading pictures (real of course) make it more personal and genuine of which we can expect more of followers.

Yes I am wondering what time zone were you referring to for 9PM? Exchanging tweets is a good way to get yourself noticed in twitter. Another thing is to retweet and join in a trending topic. You are ought to meet a lot of people while on it. I am so sure that there are a whole lot more tips on how to do better marketing for twitter but what matters most is for you to do at least a task daily.

Your twitter marketing tips is very informative and very helpful and here I am sharing some different useful tips for twitter marketing.

· Share valuable content in your own voice
· Use keywords in your tweets
· Share links to useful content
· Use search features to discover what your clients want
· Connect with the right people and tweet with them
· Use a classic icebreaker
· Cultivate relationships
· Engage your audience
· Be helpful
· Transparency lends credibility
· Use (#) tags to create and curate conversations around your brand

1- Make a virtual character, and keep all tweets united.

2- Exchange links with other official twitter, but choose the same type ones.

3- Update 3 times per day at least.

4- Follow the hottest twitter account, and then find funny things and Retweet.

5- It is the best time to write new tweets after 9:00 PM.

6- Search your brand keywords, and answer followers' questions on Twitter.

7- Use Retweet to tell followers the product promotion or discount information.

8- Retweet cool tips or joke about your characteristic.

9- Start an activity about your Brand or product.

10- Characteristic Twitter and Relevant Content will let you get more followers.

Hi friend,
All tips are very useful. I would like to add another feature of Twitter such as Hash tag (#). We can use (#) tag to categories post.

Better tweet awesome pictures and videos. This content stands out and makes better impressions than just texts. Also it should be added that it's important to track and follow hottest trends to get more attention. participating in Twitter chats is also important and could be profitable. As to tweets I think you'd better schedule them to be sent out every 2 hours or so. Otherwise, your tweets go down the drainage if you only drop a few of 'em per day even during the rush hours on Twitter. They don't reach all of your followers. Your followers follow many other people and their streams are flooded with endless tweets from them. Your message drowns in that flood in less than a second. Even if you post every 2 hours it's not a complete solution, your posts drown anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back