Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

Tips For Picking A Good RDP Host

I have used 4 RDP host over the last 2 yrs or so I am not going to name the host. Here are some tips for picking a good RDP host

Do not go with a RDP host that has servers in France these host always over sell the server most RDP host 15 users max pre server Frace servers 25 users. I used a host that had a France server and if a few torrents were running on the server than the server would loading 500 times slow than normal.

Quick RDP sucks if your trying load a video in a video player to make screenshots it should take 10 to 15 seconds to load from time to time with Quick it will take 1 to 2 min that is just to long. Another thing I hate about this host they rest the server ever night so if you were doing something it could lost and you would have to re do it. I think Quick uses low end servers very low specs.

Do not go with any budget RDP that is in the $5 to $6 range these are the worst of the worst RDPs.

Ask what the max users number is pre RDP if it is 20+ stay away way that is to many max should be more like 15 to 17.

Last edited:
7 comments
off topic : i read the title as "PPD host" :D :D

on-topic : thanks a lot for the tip, and my advice is to own a dedi server with low cost and run it on your own ;)

Hello,

Tried us ?

Even our 5-7 Euro rdp will work fast than expected :)
Check review in our thread for more details.

Regards
HostDZire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back