Tinyr.org Advertiser Program | Google+'s, Facebook Likes, Youtube Views and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinyr.org

logo.png

Hello WJunction, how are you?

My name is De'Andre and I'm the owner if Tinyr.org

Tinyr is a network where people can earn money by liking facebook pages, google+'s, watching youtube videos, following on twitter and more. Everything social media.

Each user will earn 1 coin for each task they complete. Now how to these people get paid? Well, by the advertisers and that's where you come in.

If you are an webmaster looking to get website traffic, youtube views, twitter followers and more, you can come to Tinyr and get REAL traffic from REAL people, not bots. Tinyr also helps boost your SEO, get better PR's (Page Ranks) and also helps build a good foundation.

Here are some of our cheap and profitable packages

tttttt.PNG

These are great packages for people that needs real traffic and not bots and other type of malicious traffic. Everything is happening in real time and everything is auto.

Adverisers also have the choice to offer each user how many coins they want for doing a job. So if you're a generous person, instead of the default 1 coin per action, if you want to give them 3 coins, it's totally up to you!

FAQs

Q. As an advertiser, do I have to manually check for each user to do the job I wanted?
A. No way! Everything is automactic so you will not have to check to see if someone likes your facebook, it does it for you. Also with giving the users coins, it just happens.

We accept payment's through Paypal and Alertpay for packages and if you need any help, we're here almost 24/7 to help you through the process :)

If you have any type of questions, please comment below

*Please note this is only for potential advertisers, not users. User thread will be posted soon.

Last edited:
12 comments
@Xen

Hello, thanks for being interested. Which package were you thinking about? And yes, we do have coupons tickets available. As for review, we're new and we don't have the users signup yet, just a few that were for beta trial.

But user will signup once we launch it which will be in a few minutes

i would love to have coupon if you may, also i want to ask does your autosurf will be recorded in Google Analytics as referal from tinyr.org? or from other sites?

thanks

xeniux

@Xen

I see. Ok, which package were you looking at? We have different coupons for different packages and since your from WJunction, you'll have a discount for it.

As for the Google Analytics, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean will it show the stats on your analytics account?

for the twitter, i mean when i see the record in analytic, are the traffic recorded there will be come from tinyr.org?

regards.

xeniux

@Xen

I believe it will come from Twitter, not us. I'm 100% positive what you mean, but we don't host any data, everything is basically iframe so that our website won't show up, only yours.

The auto surf takes the user to your website, but our frame will still be up so the user will be credited to let us know that they went to your website.

There was a mix up on the chart, here is the updated list

300 coins = 30.00
400 coins = 50.00
500 coins = 70.00
600 coins = 90.00
and 750 = 101.00

Same system as all the others, apart from your site is broken in a few ways.

[slide]http://releasethread.com/uploadedimages/8475pv.png[/slide]
What's going on with the template here?

I am given TWO referral links, one with "visit-12.html" on the end, and one with "link-12.html" on the end, neither of them work.

[slide]http://releasethread.com/uploadedimages/uvf8vl.png[/slide]

This is what happens when I hover over the EARN COINS button.

[slide]http://releasethread.com/uploadedimages/9o3hda.png[/slide]

At the moment there is no way of me actually making any money, no sites to "like", no websites to "surf".
At the moment, the only way to get "coins" that I can see, is to give YOU money.

@Ashley, please note that we are in beta mode, so you might find some bugs

that's why we still did not get that much of user

At the moment there is no way of me actually making any money, no sites to "like", no websites to "surf".

Tinyr is an exchanging network not for making money, you like pages, follow people, you get the same

At the moment, the only way to get "coins" that I can see, is to give YOU money.

if your purchase coins in beta mode you get discounts + your coins will be kept in your account till final launch so you not going to waste $$ because one way or another your coins will be used to get followers or likes or even autoSurf

also you can make money by referring members, we add the bonus for each referral you get manually after we verify it

@Ashley,

If you read the thread, this is ONLY for the advertisers, we're not open for users yet, we're waiting on the advertisers first, then for the users. That's why you see no tasks available for you to do.

Also, you have to understand there will be some bugs on it, but it will ALL be fixed before we launch publicly for users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back