Status
Not open for further replies.

AudiTT

Now that every file hosts are closing X-( it's arrived the time to get a (fucking) job and get away from this stupid country (I don't live in US). Any idea to where can I apply for a job?? I mean any web sites where can I apply for a job?? I am ready to go also in other countries for a job (if the pay is good).
I'm already searcing near me, but yet nothing :(

15 comments
How can you expect someone to offer you a job when they don't know shit about you? How old are you, where do you (currently) live, what is your education, where have you previously worked (experiences)??

Seriously!

Norway. O_o

lol he probably lives in India, and Norway has so many checks etc so it would be hard to get in. I would say you learn a programing language like php,css,html and do freelancing. Its good money and you can probably earn more than uploading or w.e. you were doing before.

It takes effort but when you learn it you can use that skill to earn. The plus side of it is that you learn new things as well as earning using the skill. Its like an online apprentership

Become a developer in many different programming languages, great money and once you've learnt the basics you can start with basic work.

But don't do this just for the money, learn it for intelligence and skill. Money follows intelligence.

lol he probably lives in India, and Norway has so many checks etc so it would be hard to get in. I would say you learn a programing language like php,css,html and do freelancing. Its good money and you can probably earn more than uploading or w.e. you were doing before.

Do you speak from your experience? I'd say the market is saturated with code monkeys, so it may not be that easy to make a living from it as it used to be years ago. But I can't speak from my experience. My knowledge of most popular web developing languages such as PHP is limited. I use Python exclusively almost for everything, but I'd say Python is not a language I could easily freelance with :)

Furthermore, some people are perfectionist and their time-management skills are quite bad. For example me, I spend way too much time on every project I do, I want it to be easily readable, well documented, the code to be semantic and optimized. If you're not instant hacking solution 'just so that it works' I don't think the money is that good anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back