Thrusthost.com - Rapidleech (NL), 1Gbps, 15gb HDD 5.99$

Status
Not open for further replies.

saninokia

Dear customers and wj members,
It was a great time serviceing you with rapidleech hosting but due to some problem we have to close down the rapidleech hosting.

all those customer who are currently our customer, thoy wont be able to renew their services and this will be the last month of them.

It was hard to take that decesion but we had to.

It was a great time serving with you.

We have launched RDP hosting service and if you liked our service then you can buy RDP from us.

checkhere

Best regards
Pratik

Last edited:
116 comments
Just bought one and tested the demo. I know him from a longtime and he has good support for his customers.

The demo speed was great although tested with 100 mb file. I will post more test reports once I tested the real RL with 500 mb links.

Thanks For Your review Bro. We Have increase file size to 300 mb for demo so that You can chq the demo Perfectly.

Regards
Thrusthost

Welcom , juste one question please

Upload Account Editor

27e1b9b9f3.png

so we can't upload on our TurboBit account or FileDefend account ?

Welcom , juste one question please

Upload Account Editor

27e1b9b9f3.png

so we can't upload on our TurboBit account or FileDefend account ?
You Can Upload To Other Filehost,We Have Not Added All Filehost Accounts Editor,We Will Do It As Per Request,At This Moment All Most Used Filehosts Are Listed,Also We Providing Latest Plugins Within 1 Days,Just Ticket About Which Filehost You Want To Use,If Its Not Exists We Will Make It Immediately,

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

demo acc please...
Demo Sent Via PM,Check Out.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

demo please
Demo Sent Via PM,Check Out.

@hancyRoy
1. brother we already have netload premium plugin for download and upload,you can show me error screenshot?
2. and about rar screenshots,maybe someone abusing,i am restarting the server.
3. and you told that before you buy i need to tell you which plugins i have,is this correct? you need to ask me about it,and how will i know which client is you? if you don't ask me.
4. if any problem found pm me.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

What are premium plugins included?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
We Have Many Download Plugins,You Should Tell Which Plugins You Are Looking For.
1. Main Plugins Are Present: rapidshare,netload,extabit,uploaded.to,turbobit,filevelocity,rapidgator,filefactory,filerose.
2. much more plugins present,just ask here if you need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back