Thrusthost.com-10 Gbps | 2xX5670 | 32 GB | 400 GB SAS RDP @ €20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is utorrent so slow on my RDP? I know it's not about seeders (in this case) because I downloaded the same torrent to my other RDP host. The other RDP downloaded the torrent in a matter of minutes, while the same torrent on thrusthost still says a few percent.

I hope you can figure out why this is happening and fix it, please.

PLease dont make any support issue here. This is the only sales thread. Open a support ticket for any kind of support.

regards
Pratik

Ordered...Hope to receive rdp as soon as possible ^^!

---------- Post added 24th Sep 2012 at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd Sep 2012 at 12:08 PM ----------

Still waitting vps .....

Ordered...Hope to receive rdp as soon as possible ^^!

---------- Post added 24th Sep 2012 at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd Sep 2012 at 12:08 PM ----------

Still waitting vps .....
your service already active from yesterday,check services in client area,also sent email.

Hello,

About users per disk:
plan 300 GB max 6 users, plan 400 GB max 5 users ?
or all plan Around 12 Users Max.

We creat disks in one server. its not like 300Gb plans are only in one server. when we will get 12 users of 300Gb plan we will separate them to a new server but untill then they will be in the same server of all plans. Btw we have 4 Tb HDD in new server not 2 Tb.

Regards
Pratik

promo code didn't work
terms of serve page is 404 hehehe

anyway payment made and waiting on your email

PS im getting 400GB/$30.99
best deal I found before getting lazy

LOL. there is only 14 users now and others are only the admin acc which are not in use but if you have any server issue then with admin acc we chq that issue thats all. by the way server speed is now good. users were using c drive to save files which was causing server speed down so we have take away the permission to save files in c drive.

Best regards
Pratik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back