Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
I used it and I got my 1st payment via Bitcoin after 15 days later of my request ----- but bad news is that my last payment is pending over 18 days and no reply from their support team.

Secondly they also have stolen $8 from my current main balance .........

Does anybody have more experience with thevideobee since the last two posters posted about non-payment? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

if you won't believe it then use it. Wait until you have big amount daily.
They'll find plenty excuse NOT TO PAY you.
Primewire didn't care wether this website pay their affiliates or not as long as they pay to get inside Primewire.
Cheers

if you won't believe it then use it. Wait until you have big amount daily.
They'll find plenty excuse NOT TO PAY you.
Primewire didn't care wether this website pay their affiliates or not as long as they pay to get inside Primewire.
Cheers

Did my comment to Brightlights come off as snide? If so, I apologize to you Brightlights because I was only trying to figure out if you had bad experiences with this host personally. William, I definitely DON'T need another Bestreams nor Mightyupload, that's for sure. And what you've said now is pretty definitive to me. As it turns out, it's moot as I discovered today that they only use BTC and I don't use that. My thoughts on Primewire were that Thevideobee started with them recently. So I thought maybe Thevideobee had improved. But I wouldn't use them now even if I used BTC. Thanks for your reply.

[
Did my comment to Brightlights come off as snide? If so, I apologize to you Brightlights because I was only trying to figure out if you had bad experiences with this host personally. William, I definitely DON'T need another Bestreams nor Mightyupload, that's for sure. And what you've said now is pretty definitive to me. As it turns out, it's moot as I discovered today that they only use BTC and I don't use that. My thoughts on Primewire were that Thevideobee started with them recently. So I thought maybe Thevideobee had improved. But I wouldn't use them now even if I used BTC. Thanks for your reply.
No golem, I'm not on here all the time. Good to take a breath of fresh air. I believe they have been around before, they aren't new. And they didn't pay then. I'm not sure if they got a new owner. Don't trust a website, just because another site adds it. I see some sites using sites like lw and gv and they don't have the best reputation. BTC is the future for stream sites unfortunately, so you should get a wallet!

$ 5 disappeared from my account. SCAM site

I buy a primewire.ag account

Last edited:
I just want to add my experience. They remove all your earnings for the videos that get dmca complaint when they delete that video from your account. Even though they got all the views from it, they keep all the earnings from it. You can even see it plainly if you compare reports earnings and your account balance. This was also confirmed by the hoster owner. I've decided to stop using them because of this extremely unfair practice.

I just want to add my experience. They remove all your earnings for the videos that get dmca complaint when they delete that video from your account. Even though they got all the views from it, they keep all the earnings from it. You can even see it plainly if you compare reports earnings and your account balance. This was also confirmed by the hoster owner. I've decided to stop using them because of this extremely unfair practice.
This is why it's important to read and talk with others before starting to use a website. A lot of hosts are currently doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back