TheVideo.me Discussion

761 comments
I do not receive that verification code mail to make the payment! what can I do thank you! I can not change any other mail. please help me ! user name: warlam

Remote upload still not working and files getting stuck. this has now been over 2 weeks straight. contacted them and let them know but now they do not answer. so it seems that they rather ignore the issue and let it stay the way it is then to try to improve remote upload. this is on thevideo.me and vidup.me. don't see anyone else mentioning it but i also know that this is not their thread and was only opened by wjunction moderators when Ahoura closed his original thread.

I actually believe they do this intentional since hosts ike openload get alot more traffic and they always seem to be up and running. difference could be that one values their uploaders more than the other as it seems like thevideo.me does not. do not see any reason as to why they cannot get remote upload up and running .

Last edited:
the amount of openload's visitors are stable and rising, thevideo is falling back a lot since they have difficulties providing basic functionality, meanwhile they do a lot of shit to stay on top, paying to sites for position, etc... truly it's like they don't really care about uploader or user experience only the traffic... (watching videos is usually fast though, if it doesn't "crash" xD) however, I don't know how impossible it is with their system to stay stable with the amount of visitors.... they always sent the payments, they usually answer to support tickets quite fast and kindly, I don't really get their situation

Remote upload still not working and files getting stuck. this has now been over 2 weeks straight. contacted them and let them know but now they do not answer. so it seems that they rather ignore the issue and let it stay the way it is then to try to improve remote upload. this is on thevideo.me and vidup.me. don't see anyone else mentioning it but i also know that this is not their thread and was only opened by wjunction moderators when Ahoura closed his original thread.

I actually believe they do this intentional since hosts ike openload get alot more traffic and they always seem to be up and running. difference could be that one values their uploaders more than the other as it seems like thevideo.me does not. do not see any reason as to why they cannot get remote upload up and running .
I know the feeling(Remote upload not working and the site up time 60%)
the good thing is (they do not delete the files quickly)

I have received payment
Thank you thevideo
:emoji_handshake::emoji_handshake::emoji_handshake::emoji_handshake::emoji_handshake::emoji_handshake::emoji_handshake::emoji_handshake:

2018 and i still don't think too highly of their technical team since remote upload has been down for a while on vidup and i messaged them today. still down, been over 24 hours. smh

Over 3 days now smh

Tier 1 $30 $30 $30 Now this is also B.S

Last edited:
what the hell is with that host? web upload don't work for ages, now zoom uploads are also fucked... files can't be played or you only get 30-40 minutes of the video... I never thought these people can sink deeper but they constantly do..... they slowly become an insult to uploaders and the whole game

Seriously what is up with them? I reported this issue for over a year in 2017 and now we are 2018 and remote upload is down on both hosts/... either they do not give a fuck or they have an incomptetent technical team that does not know how to fix the issue.. almost pathetic.

Back