Status
Not open for further replies.
i earn 20$ Per week with other filehost but still i prefer your filehost because u guys r trusted in this business ...that's why i am still working with your host despite of low rates...no problem about minimum payout mate...i just asked for info

:) thanks for your kind words. The thing is we are really willing to bump India traffic into group C if possible as well. But as I mentioned to you earlier, we need to show the advertisers the potential of your traffic. If we can just get better numbers, only then we can attract more advertisers to pay for India traffic where we can then pay you guys more as well. I will see what I can do wit paying your traffic more as we do want you to be happy uploading with us too :) Cheers

Hello sir,

Thanks for payment
Please Upgrade my account, Username : myfile

payment.jpg

Heya iyanlover, your payment is getting processed. The bank is still transferring funds over to the paypal account and they are taking ages -.- Once funds is in, you will get your earnings. Have a great weekend!

Update:
Payments processed!

Last edited:
How many downloads do you count on same IP every 24 hours? Your rates are quite high:)

Hello!

Thanks for the compliment, but I gotta be humble and admit that we may not have one of the highest rate in the industry but we make it up with prompt payments and high-quality service. As for your question, we count each IP only once every 24 hours. Depending on the country your traffic is from, the rates may range from very good to above average but definitely still satisfactory enough to make our users happy. If you are looking for a new host, try us out! Cheers!

Well... hell :) That looks very nice. Welcome!

How many downloads per IP per 24 hrs do you count?

Edit: Goddamn again familiar template :facepalm:

Hi, it depends on your users' tier. If tier 4, it is 50 downloads per 24 hours.

But earlier, you said that it depends upon the tier from the which download came. So which is true ?
1 download per IP per 24 hours or it depends upon the tier as you said earlier ?

Last edited:
Hi, it depends on your users' tier. If tier 4, it is 50 downloads per 24 hours.

But earlier, you said that it depends upon the tier from the which download came. So which is true ?
1 download per IP per 24 hours or it depends upon the tier as you said earlier ?

Hi, That was posted many years back when the rates were a lot lower. We have doubled and tripled our rates since then and have unique IPs counts. For the latest information, you can actually refer to the website details as it gets updated there constantly. - TheMediaStorage - Cloud Hosting for your files.

Only 50gb storage? :(

Hi, You can actually get a free premium account that gets upgraded every week if you are an active uploader and gets payment proof every week. That gives you unlimited storage :)

Last edited:
Hi, It is up but we are doing some maintenance work on the servers. You know, cleaning out the cobwebs so it can run blazingly fast for all our users :p Some lapses will be encountered and once all the maintenance work is done, I will let you guys know! Cheers!

-UPDATE:

Maintenance work done! Cobwebs cleared. All services resumed. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back