Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Thank for fast response. Can you change list files per page on "MY FILES" up to 100, 200 or 500? Now is 20 is too low.

Hello,

If you go to "My Files" now, you can select the option to view 20, 50 or 100 files at a time. Just select the number you want and press the Enter key of your keyboard. We will keep it at 100 files maximum for now.

maybe we should try this host
at least count good and pays

ps; turkey to tier 3 possible?

Hi, At the moment we don't have much traffic from Turkey so it is difficult to determine if we can bump you guys up to Tier 3. If it is possible, you could send some downloads with traffic originating from Turkey first and we will then be able to check if advertisers are willing to pay for the traffic. If they are, we will definitely bring Turkey up to Tier 3. Cheers.

Last edited:

maybe we should try this host
at least count good and pays

ps; turkey to tier 3 possible?

Hi, At the moment we don't have much traffic from Turkey so it is difficult to determine if we can bump you guys up to Tier 3. If it is possible, you could send some downloads with traffic originating from Turkey first and we will then be able to check if advertisers are willing to pay for the traffic. If they are, we will definitely bring Turkey up to Tier 3. Cheers.

how about INDONESIA? can you make that country to tier 3 :D ?

Heya Kojoman,

You are one of our valued members from Indonesia and I would love to make you happy by putting you guys into Tier 3, however advertisers are really not willing to pay much for Indonesian traffic :(
How about you try pushing your files to traffic from users in Tier 1 and 2? You could be earning like 3-4 times more than what you are getting now.

Have an awesome week uploaders! Happy holidays and Merry Christmas! Remember, it's only 3 simple steps to getting rich - Upload, Share, Earn!

Date Amount Status
2015-01-06 $23.93 PENDING

why at 2015 not like at 2014, at 2014 if request at Wednesday [my country GMT +7] will be paid at Friday [same week]

@kojoman,

Well it is the holiday period with X'mas parties and Countdown parties so we are understaffed at the moment. All payments will be made by this week. Cheers!

@kojoman,

Well it is the holiday period with X'mas parties and Countdown parties so we are understaffed at the moment. All payments will be made by this week. Cheers!

at this week, what that day estimated? :D if at Friday, can u cancel my last withdraw, then I make again at wednesday with bigger sum that last time I request :D [add 2-3 dollars :p]

today actually. hahaha. you will receive your payment within 5 hours time =D
finally

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 21J86854*****)
Sent by:Neo Jessie Ah Kim (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Buyer email:nzkfood
Payment sent to:
kojoman
Amount received:$23,00 USD
Fee amount:-$1,31 USD
Net amount:$21,69 USD

Issue a refund
scr_symQuestion.gif
You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:Jan 11, 2015
Time:12:19:20 GMT+07:00

Subject:You've got a payment the Media Storage
Note:Hi, As our valued member, you have received an express payment! Please share your payment proof on our official thread in WJUNCTION and get a free upgrade to Premium trial which will allow you to earn more! Rgds, The Media Storage

Payment type:
Instant - :facepalm:
i hope at the future had some button function to cancel withdraw [only can used once every week], so if this pending happen again we can cancel then make another request, example: at commonly [my country time request at Wednesday will be paid at Friday, but until Saturday still not got paid so we can cancel our withdraw then make request again at next Wednesday] :cough:

hahaha awww come on. In our 3 years+ of operations, we have never missed a payment to you or any users. So rest assured you will always be paid :)

You should try pushing for more downloads instead. Get more people to download your files and you will be requesting for payments every 2-3 days like some of our top users. They are hitting the minimal payout limit every couple of days, making us really busy T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back