Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf? Is this true?

Then I just wasted my bandwidth for uploading for nothing...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

He is referring to free users upload limits. You are a premium user with unlimited upload storage and file size. So it doesn't even affect your users download rate.

And to be honest, it doesn't take more than 1 minute to register an account and become 'registered'. :)

I'd like to try this host on my high japan traffic site but the 100 mb file limit for free users is just ridiculous....

That few seconds you took to write this message could be used to register an account and instantaneously you will not have that 100mb file limit. Not too difficult imo. Cheers. :)

Edit: please look into RU speed. I was only able to get 5000KB/s atm, in compared to most, it's very slow.

Remote upload seems fast on our test files, but we will continue investigating and increase the speed where possible. Cheers.

+10 .. one the most promising filehost since they start in thefileupload:dj:

but -1 in free users download so = +9 :D

btw welcome to wj :)

Hi Marpy. Good to see you here too. Have fun!

Please clarify. Is free user download capped at 100 & they have to register to get unlimited speed, right?

I hope there aren't any more of such surprises. Wish I could've known it before starting to upload. Now I have to add
clarifying stuff for my users.

Also, something I forgot to ask yesterday...

Earn up to 6 USD per 1000 completed downloads. See below chart.
You earn up to 50% of your premium sales. So start getting people to join today!

Do I understand that correctly? If someone purchases premium I get 50% of that on top of download earnings?

Last edited:
Please clarify. Is free user download capped at 100 & they have to register to get unlimited speed, right?

I hope there aren't any more of such surprises. Wish I could've known it before starting to upload. Now I have to add
clarifying stuff for my users.

Also, something I forgot to ask yesterday...

Earn up to 6 USD per 1000 completed downloads. See below chart.
You earn up to 50% of your premium sales. So start getting people to join today!

Do I understand that correctly? If someone purchases premium I get 50% of that on top of download earnings?

As I have mentioned earlier, he was referring to upload file size limits. This has nothing to do with download speeds. Free, Registered, Premium users download speeds are all the same. No caps. No limits.

And yes, you do earn from your premium sales as well.

Thanks for the explanation. Appreciated. Some people shouldn't muddle the water like that (i.e. the one who wrote about 100MB limit & implied it was for downloading).

Edit: OK... Why do you lie?

Just tried with Free User.

You can download files up to 100 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

Last edited:
As I have mentioned earlier, he was referring to upload file size limits. This has nothing to do with download speeds. Free, Registered, Premium users download speeds are all the same. No caps. No limits.

NO sir I was talking about FREE users which CANNOT download files bigger than 100 mb... It looks like you don't know the limits on your own website.... and you can't just ask me to tell all my japan visitors --which are used to downloading freely without any hassle-- to "register in less than one minute", and for just one of the mirror hosts...

Yeah, please explain.

If registration is enough, fine. Given that everything, and I mean everything, from there is smooth sailing.

Given the re-structuring I'm doing on my site, you could - in a gradual fashion - get nice traffic from me given that I'd have several hundreds GBs worth of content to share.

What I have now is just a beginning.

But if life is made too difficult / complicated for Free Users, it hardly makes sense to think about wider horizons.

TheMediaStorage - PPD | Daily Payments | Good Rates | Fast Speeds

Just checked. Seems like somebody on the team made some changes to the server settings by accident.

I have rectified the issue. We have always been catered to a close group of private users so there may be some settings for free users that are set wrongly and nobody noticed it.

For that, we apologise for the miscommunication on free users' limits. There is definitely no download limits for free users now. Cheers.

Upload limits for free users have also been updated so it is the same as registered users.

Last edited:
file limit download for free user / and register user?

dude, read a few posts above, you ever reacted to that reply :D

haha sorry bout my question, i dont know if they change now or not :D no permanent download limit, and PPD CHART too.. but one thing for good they not shaving and always pay on time :D
(sorry for bad english)

dude, read a few posts above, you ever reacted to that reply :D

haha sorry bout my question, i dont know if they change now or not :D no permanent download limit, and PPD CHART too.. but one thing for good they not shaving and always pay on time :D
(sorry for bad english)

Thanks :) We always believe trustworthiness is an integrate value in running a business. So we try not to over-promise while ensuring majority of the users are satisfied. There will always be a few who complains, but you cannot please everyone. Haters are always gonna hate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back