Status
Not open for further replies.
27 comments
yes see the picture alterpay only

DANI PM SENT

price reduced to 35 $

Last edited:
stop scamming my sell page

WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!?? You fking scam me $27 selling the same Themaposter?

D@Ni in this thread pm me you also sold this to him before me; and you still continue selling. What do you u think you are doing here in Wj?
I have send the request money back from my AlertPay to refund if you sill got a life.

@D@Ni and all other buyers, please always comment back or request to close the deal once u successful bought the services or esp. products here so as not to let others falling into this scam again.

PM about the dealing:
kNnTql.jpg

Transaction:
vKeCMM.jpg

reported.

Last edited:
Edit; nvm :facepalm:

Post proof of him selling this t multiple users so we can do something about it.

After selling, he still continue to do it and dare to even call me scamming his sell page??! Also hope previous buyers can come and post your dealing here.

Anyway, here is Themapost he sold to me and not as what he stated 517 forums, it just the default 210 forums; and now he din bother to reply me about this in PM.

L0dyIj.jpg

As his action is fking scam, I am filing the depute at AlertPay without delay - finger cross - and pointing to this thread.

Last edited:
alipak, you need to explain what is going on - why are you still selling this after its been sold to niceshare?

Doni - did you also buy this?

But why you continue selling and said this to me 'stop scamming my sell page'? And Doni also pm me that he bought this before me?

One more thing the forum is just 210. Isn't this something called scamming?

1st of all i only sell it niceshare and doni have any proof please show the proof.i sold my blog to shahrukh ask him i did not scam him . why would scam you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back