Status
Not open for further replies.
mindfreak do you experience the resetting of flood delay when posting topics? I noticed it when the countdown goes to zero it will repeat again is it normal?

Hello..I just start working with ThemaPoster..working on templates these days..
Is any option to reply to one thread in the same time for all forums? I mean you start 1 topic in 50 forums, and if you want to replay in the same time in all forums on this topic..How to do that?

Is any option to reply to one thread in the same time for all forums? I mean you start 1 topic in 50 forums, and if you want to replay in the same time in all forums on this topic..How to do that?
Exactly the same question I have. I couldn't find any option after research. Or may be I missed something.

I also want to know - How to post multiple posts e.g 5 movies to multiple forums?

Also, If there's any option of saving the posts like what we do with MP4/5?

Last edited:
@hoster and IllusIonist

IF u make a topic on 50 forums well u will find the links of those topics in history status of the app
take the topic id and make the app to reply to the thread
How to reply to your topics

and IllusIonist
u can schedule ur different threads to reply to the same forums

With other words I must add manual details for all topics I open...? and then to reply? If yes it's a huge work...:facepalm:
You can set the soft to auto-reply to more megathreads in the same time? I read FAQ, I working..but soft become confusing... and I think can take up to 1 week to configure a decent number of templates, forums and megathreads...

Last edited:
Got a question.On Forumw.org u need to put an icon prefix to make a topic.How do u set that inside themaposter?

thanks

With other words I must add manual details for all topics I open...? and then to reply? If yes it's a huge work...:facepalm:
You can set the soft to auto-reply to more megathreads in the same time? I read FAQ, I working..but soft become confusing... and I think can take up to 1 week to configure a decent number of templates, forums and megathreads...
There is the option to save the topic id of each topic automatically. But it doesn't work on all forums, since when you just post the topic you get the Post ID instead of the topic id. As far as replying to multiple megathreads, the app does it perfectly.
Lol what did you think, it would take 1 day to register and get the templates of 100 forums?

Sorry, need help. How to get back ID and Password for each forums after update the software? Previously, after update the software, my ID and Password are gone. Need to fill and save back the ID and Password for each forum.

I meant to say, unlike Multiposter, if we can save the posts in our hard drive and then post those when and where required?

I think you're asking about adding the post to post list here's how I do it.

a587e3.png

then here

0f2692.png

the post list is under the status tab.

that's all!

and you're welcome. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back