Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

themaPoster - software to help you post to forums and blogs.

What is themaPoster?
themaPoster is a auto poster program which allows you to create new threads / reply to topics in forums and blogs. You can also create schedule for posting, post from .txt files and much more.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

More screenshots at: themaPoster - (home)

Buy: themaPoster - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Reply to hundreds of your topics at the same time.
  • Create new threads in forums and blogs.
  • Send emails to any email address.
  • Tons of settings to make it work like you want.
  • Add unlimited number of topics / templates.
  • Group your topics for easier organizing.
  • Add unlimited number of forums / blogs.
  • Organize forums by categories and countries.
  • Major forum / blog types supported (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, myBB, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, phpWind, uCoz blog, Blogger [blogspot], Email).
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Smart login and retry system.
  • Preview your formatted message before sending.
  • Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at chosen time.
  • Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
  • Prefixes and icons fully supported.
  • See a progression of each post.
  • Random questions and captcha support.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, bypassCaptcha, deathByCaptcha).
  • DLE posting via admin control panel.
  • Templates finder to find all forum sections automatically.
  • Automatic detection of forum type and charset.
  • Multiple accounts support.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
  • Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
  • Request custom forums.
  • Shutdown the computer automatically when all schedule tasks are completed.
  • All languages supported (even Chinese, Russian, etc.).
  • Supports Windows, Linux and Mac (via wine).
  • Auto-posting from directory.
  • Use proxy when posting.
  • Check for dead sites.
  • Save message and post it as it was later.
  • User friendly and easy to use.
  • Posts list - save and organize your posts.
  • Banned hosts, custom replacements, special tags to make posting better.
  • Private messages automatic checker on forums and blogs.
  • Multiple language interfaces (Bulgarian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish).
  • Easy to select wanted topics / templates.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).
Current price (second option): 35$ (for program + build-in forums).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaPoster

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaPosterOfficial

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaPoster forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaPoster forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaPoster - (changelog)

Last edited:
2,466 comments
dear Freddy,
I would like to buy your software, but I need to know first whether the feature in conversation trail already added to it?

thanks.

Hi,

it's been already released in 2014.

You can find all information here: themaManager - (home)

Or: http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketp...dit-manage-your-posts-replace-dead-links.html

Version 2.36 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.35 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.36
  • Fixed login for type "Email".
  • Fixed some SSL handling issues.
  • Temporarily removed Blogger support since Google decided not to support older services. Waiting for Google to approve my request to use their new services. Should be fixed for next update (2.37).
  • Fixed few posting problems.
  • Added new user rank "Random" for posting (shown as round arrow). Uses random user of all added users in forum when posting.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:
It seems great. Does it support web 2.0 blogs i.e. altervista, livejournal, weebly, tumblr, etc? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

At the moment the supported types are:

• phpBB
  • vBulletin
  • SMF
  • IP Board
  • DLE forum
  • DLE blog
  • Wordpress
  • myBB
  • Discuz
  • Discuz X
  • xenForo
  • fluxBB
  • Icy Phoenix
  • punBB
  • miniBB
  • Burning Board
  • uCoz blog
  • phpWind
  • Blogger (blogspot)
  • Email

hey freddy, do you know how to properly format posts for posting to SAFF.CC?
They don't allow hot linked images from external hosts so the images have to be added as attachments. And there are prefixes that have to be chosen.

Hi,

Please fix the following bug:
On the "history" tab (below "active", right side of the screen), when I want to retry unsuccessfull posts (red ones), I press CTRL+A to select them all, then right-click, then "retry post(s)". Sadly only a few of the selected items are retried, so I need to CTRL+A again to select the remaining ones and retry again over and over until there's nothing left.

There might be a bug on how you manage the selected items as only a few of them seem to be considered, which requires me to repeat the process.

Thank you

Hi,

Please fix the following bug:
On the "history" tab (below "active", right side of the screen), when I want to retry unsuccessfull posts (red ones), I press CTRL+A to select them all, then right-click, then "retry post(s)". Sadly only a few of the selected items are retried, so I need to CTRL+A again to select the remaining ones and retry again over and over until there's nothing left.

There might be a bug on how you manage the selected items as only a few of them seem to be considered, which requires me to repeat the process.

Thank you

Hi,

there is a button at the top to "Retry all". Just press that, it's much faster anyway.

Also new items might be added to History while you doing retry on old ones so this is might be normal.

If you're not removing automatically statuses from "Active" tab. I would recommend retrying from "Active" tab actually.

Crixus.me I can't reply to your PM since you don't have any space.

Crixus.me has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Last edited:
Hi,

there is a button at the top to "Retry all". Just press that, it's much faster anyway.
Right, I didn't notice that one. Great. I'll try it next time. Thanks!

Also new items might be added to History while you doing retry on old ones so this is might be normal.
I was not that stupid.

If you're not removing automatically statuses from "Active" tab. I would recommend retrying from "Active" tab actually.
Well it seemed to me that some "unsuccessfull" topics are stuck in red in the "Active" tab (instead of being moved inside "History" after failed retries), while some others show in the "History" tab (where it should actually belong).
I can't select and retry the "unsuccessfull" ones manually from the "Active" tab since I have more than 17k posts pending, I'm quite a heavy uploader I guess :O)

I was not that stupid.

Sometimes people miss some obvious / stupid things (me included) :)

Well it seemed to me that some "unsuccessfull" topics are stuck in red in the "Active" tab (instead of being moved inside "History" after failed retries), while some others show in the "History" tab (where it should actually belong).
I can't select and retry the "unsuccessfull" ones manually from the "Active" tab since I have more than 17k posts pending, I'm quite a heavy uploader I guess :O)

By default failed statuses are not removed from "Active" tab. They are only removed if you enabled (on the left in "Status" tab) to remove them.

They should appear in "History", unless your "History limit" setting (also on the left) is very low, so oldest are removed from "History" when limit is reached. If it's really low, even the newest might get removed.

"Retry all" button works in "Active" tab as well. It affects only failed statuses.

Edit: after reading second time I think I bit misunderstood the "stuck in 'Active'" thing. They should appear in "History" if your limit is not too low, but as I mentioned, try the "Retry all" button from "Active" tab.

I will make some testing with "History" tab to see if I notice anything bad, but I kinda doubt it's something wrong there, I didn't change it for years and no one had any problems.

Last edited:
someone have problems with planetsuzy and topboard ?
I get always this error

You have to turn on javascript and cookies support in browser to visit this site.

Back