Selling Themaposter License - Paypal [Verified] [Proof to Resell]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sceneguy

Banned
Banned
Themaposter License $15 - Paypal / Alertpay [Verified] [Proof to Resell]

SELLING AT $15. ALERTPAY OR PAYPAL.

i signed up here just to sell a license of my themaposter which i purchased via a different forum.I purchased it via alertpay from the official website.i was not happy with its system performance..its all my fault coz i have a 2003 based laptop and it used to hog system resources.So i asked for a refund.but freddy told me that as it was past 7 days,refund could not be issued.So he told me that i could resell the license

[STRIKE]You have to pay $20 to paypal.The license will be sent to you imiidieately.Here is the proof of resell to the admin.[/STRIKE]
1b379b9994.png

I`m asking freddy to post to this thread as well.

Last edited:
23 comments
No one will purchase from u if u are selling it in 30$ u are reselling man
Honestly if i need to purchase i will go for official website

Reduce Your Price

Have to agree with rtojhoom. If the price is $30, might as well go to the official site and purchase from there with zero risk rather than trusting a guy with 3 posts.

Sorry to say this mate, but its for your own good. I don't think anyone will buy it for even $25, they would rather pay $5 more and get a fresh license thus avoiding any risk.
And I think they do accept paypal, just check their official site, there's an option of contacting the official resellers and getting a license from them using paypal.
So its certainly a better option to reduce your price.
I have seen people reselling their themaposter license for $15, though not asking you to sell it at that price. You own it, so your choice.
Good luck :)

well if any1 interested for a multiposter blend acct. I'm selling one never use for 5 months now. full info will be given. 18$ only.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/2KlGvH.png[/SLIDE]

Original License comes at 9.99 GBP (15.9 $) and you selling at 18 $ ? WTF ?

lol I though GBP is british pund and when I check it at currency site it says 25$+ so I sell for 18.. nevermind change it for 10$.. full info. its useless anyway going for legal site now.

ill buy.. reading over your post and threads on the forum. u sound like a nice guy. let see in life can i put a trust on some one online :)) please pm me the detail

after i buy the account can i update? or use what ever the vers?

ill buy.. reading over your post and threads on the forum. u sound like a nice guy. let see in life can i put a trust on some one online :)) please pm me the detail

after i buy the account can i update? or use what ever the vers?
dont worry mate,you wont be let down.

you can use any version that you like.you will have access to the current verion (latest) or any previous version.whichever you prefer.

just bought themaposter from sceneguy for 15$ :) i'm waiting for freddy to change the info :) thanks so much . stay tune ill post review for sceneguy, when i have the confirmation. glad doing business with you.

@all ppl who requested quotes etc, sorry.its been sold to ExtremeHD . After Freddy responds,i`ll request this thread to be closed.

It was pleasure dealing with you ExtremeHD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back