TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from €2.00 /month (Canada, Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for new hosting. I'm interested on this service, specially on the Professional Hosting Plan, but I have reading the problems of Nubieteky... and now I don't know...

It is a general problem with all hosting clients or just Nubieteky?
With my actual host I can open more than 6 connections without any problem. The downside is the small number of domains and databases that I can create.

luan, what is the limit of connections?

Hi Tigrelider,

you can check my website uploadingtips.com and try to open boards in different tabs. 2 or less than two tabs open gives me that "error busy server message". When your lucky you can see that error opening one tab only.

Hi Luan,

Please rectify issues i'm back to square one again.

I also have several downtimes with your hosting, and I don't think that my site was abusive because it only have 300 UV and going down because of downtimes. Please just fix you servers rather than denying downtime.

Guys, we didn't have downtime. But the script maybe blocked you. We can't allow more than 20 connections from 1 IP.

Get a VPS for more.

A few great things about Hostingme?

the first few months with Hostingme was great, a reliable hosting server which accomodate our site

with very minimal fee and superb customer service (they respond in less than 3 hours at the average).

The hosting service from where we came from i can say that hostingme is better than the last one.

Some of the best service i experience with them was offering 5 months of free hosting to offset a 3 day downtime and

a corrupt database which almost left our site with nothing on the other its the admin/owners responsiblity to keep a back up of its database.

Lastly it was just unfortunate that privilage i was getting on the first months ( speedy access and consistent uptime) was not provided on the last months.

:(

Hi Tigrelider,

you can check my website uploadingtips.com and try to open boards in different tabs. 2 or less than two tabs open gives me that "error busy server message". When your lucky you can see that error opening one tab only.

Hi Luan,

Please rectify issues i'm back to square one again.

@Nubieteky,
I checked your site and I can open more than 6 tabs of it withouth any problems.

@Nubieteky,
I checked your site and I can open more than 6 tabs of it withouth any problems.

Same here No Problems

Iam Too a Customer since 6 Months there and i have no Downtimes in This Time...........

This is one of the Best Here,believe it or not check other Threads of Shared Hosting services you read always Down Down Down.......not on thehosting.me its really good that is my experience ;)

do you guys allows warez linking right

I got Starter Host frm you guys... can i move to VPS later if i want and with out losing my vB DB

Last edited:
All tickets replied. For warez linking choose canadian servers.

FTP informations are the same as cpanel user and pass.

@inject0r depends how much resources it takes.

@MikBok117 i would suggest you (CA) servers. If we receive any DMCA report we need to take action. If you want to change the datacenter send the ticket and we can solve that.

Luan,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back