TheHosting.me - cPanel, Unmetered from €2.00 /month (Canada, Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakie, your site it's ready :)

By the way in all our servers we have installed cpnginx, we will post an official announcement about that :)

Fakie, your site it's ready :)

By the way in all our servers we have installed cpnginx, we will post an official announcement about that :)

Nice one........... ;)

People should stay on good service like this i was so stupid to leave but now iam Back and very happy about that.

You can check the Ticket have ask another Question ;)

Hi Luan,
please check ticket #317436

i cannot access the site like the way i use to i receive server busy frequently. this is not supposed to be like this. i got a feeling that bandwidth allocation for uploadingtips.com has restricted it about 70% i got 3 members and 3 guest and yet i received this error.

compared to before on your canada server where i am having 100+ guest and 40 users
i got no problems and have not received "busy server error message"

please put it back to normal.

Hello Nubieteky, you can have all the visitors you want and there is no restriction on bandwidth. You got that error message because you open more than 5-6 connections with the site. To prevent high server loading we have configured this settings and now the servers are working 200% better.

You can browse your web perfectly, until you create more than 10 connections (from the same IP).

This permits you to have more users online, and less downtime or slowtime.

no i just open 2 tabs and the 2nd tab gets the busy error message frequently..

this is not normal like the way i access my website before. if im lucky this happens to one tab only.

why dont you try and see it for yourself now my users have been complaining a lot.

no i just open 2 tabs and the 2nd tab gets the busy error message frequently..

this is not normal like the way i access my website before. if im lucky this happens to one tab only.

i even can't access you site?! this is what i get:

Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/uploadin/public_html/smf/Sources/Security.php
Line: 279Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/uploadin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2049

i think something must be wrong

That depend how many connections you already have. Anyway we will increase a little bit the number of connections.

I just increase the limit of connections, now I think it's better. Right?

Last edited:
Hi Luan, yes please put it back the way its use to be. honestly your servers are being endorse on uploadingtips.com. a lot of our local members have now opt with your services. and some here from WJ are also members on my site.

i even can't access you site?! this is what i get:

Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/uploadin/public_html/smf/Sources/Security.php
Line: 279Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/uploadin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2049

i think something must be wrong

Skip123,

I can access this normally but now im wondering im only having 6 users on board which should be around 40. they might be receiving the same problems like you do..

dear Luan,
well is this normal?

Last edited:
That depend how many connections you already have. Anyway we will increase a little bit the number of connections.

I just increase the limit of connections, now I think it's better. Right?

ok thanks, will give a dry run till tomorrow and update you, but i think its working fine now.

Thank you very much for the continuous support.

more power.

Hosting Suspended? why??

Due to high resource usage. We can discuss this through tickets.
dxh11f.png

Hi, I want order a webspace at your site, but first I have a question. I want use the
NL-V4 package... but first I have to know if it is ok for a warez board with 20.000 views per day (sometimes lower, sometimes more).

greets​

dear Luan,

kindly check support ticket #317436,

im having doubts now, since im still receiving server busy error with one window open and to think that my site is just a discussion board. I hope this could be rectified soon as possible, the problems seems recurring.

Last edited:
I am looking for new hosting. I'm interested on this service, specially on the Professional Hosting Plan, but I have reading the problems of Nubieteky... and now I don't know...

It is a general problem with all hosting clients or just Nubieteky?
With my actual host I can open more than 6 connections without any problem. The downside is the small number of domains and databases that I can create.

luan, what is the limit of connections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back