The Strongest Woman In Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I see is comments from mouses, no one would be able to handle her, bcs they got scared of her muscles...faggots...
She is still a women, with or without all those...muscles...mountains of muscles...yeah...I kinda feel the same now, while I am staring in all those muscles....My brain can't connect muscles and women, and I feel like I am watching in a guy, and for that reson, it's repulsive bcs my brain gets a vibe that I'll be mocked as gay...fuck...it's confusing for sure...

Nah homie it aint about being scared or being said your gay... Its about being with a woman who can rape u n it aint none that teacher student rape is full on "get down bitch" rape..

Plus who can really hold on to their girl feeling like your holdn on to a man.. is the thought of she seems like a man

cokUr5.png

Lmao. Orangutan titties.

Or Terminator....

She looks that way because of competing in competitions all over the world, bodybuilders go on a very strict diet regime in order to lose as much fat as possible in order to show the full extent of their musculature. When then are not competing though they put on weight so they smooth over and don't look as ripped as she does in the pictures.

JGM.

She looks that way because of competing in competitions all over the world, bodybuilders go on a very strict diet regime in order to lose as much fat as possible in order to show the full extent of their musculature. When then are not competing though they put on weight so they smooth over and don't look as ripped as she does in the pictures.

JGM.

Women can't build muscle, there body doesn't have thastasrome.
She took steroids.

no one would ever even fuck with her she looks liek a man and that body she build that is made up of steroids and powder pity her !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back