Rock Vs Cena

• The Rock

Votes: 59 66.3%
  • Cena

Votes: 30 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. he made a video they played at the beginning of RAW, and he pretended that he wasn't going to, and then said he would... Any match with the rock is going to be awesome, I just want more!!! i think it was announced last week's RAW...

Well, Cena has made some dumb mistakes, involving an obvious cut (twice) and some really stupid and obvious-fake drop-outs. Not a really good actor if you ask me.

The Rock was nice. :)

well do you think cena deserved tht ?????which rock did in survivor series...
i think cena deserved it :P
every one was saying we want rocky......:P
Cena Can't C Rock Bcoz rock is electrifying :P

Last edited:
I met John Cena in person once and to say the least, the guy is a monster and I prefer him over the rock tbh. I know the rock is electrifying but Cena is so much more a champ imo ;)

yea cena is champ but kid champ lol :P while Rock is a people champ as you can see poling :) and also go at thq store and try to find the people edition 2012 you will get a mesge which this
Due to high demand this product is currently backordered, with an expected ship date of Dec. 6th.WWE '12 - The People's Edition :)
btw You said cena bcoz you like cena and i like THE ROCK

Well I guess your right KINGTHE_ALI, I chose Cena as a personal preference, since I met him and never the rock. Tables mighta turned if it was vice versa... But thinking hard without prejudice, I still think Cena is a better contender.

People Like Rock because he is back after so long... JC is the Face of WWE, None Can Resist That... He Has Done So Much For WWE & Himself. Dont Give a Damn To What Others Think Here.

People Like Rock because he is back after so long... JC is the Face of WWE, None Can Resist That... He Has Done So Much For WWE & Himself. Dont Give a Damn To What Others Think Here.

cena has done a lot........:S i think no one was tht much familiar with WWE when The Rock Came....Rock Brought Wwe on top and after that cena came when cena came to Wwe that was a hit show already bcoz of the rock so who did alot Rock or Cena :S Did you hear the public voice when cena and rock together in the ring.....people was saying cena fuc....fuc...fuc... and Mr.Mchman said that he is only the Person who bring Lots of viewers to wwe and he is the person who linked WWE to Hollywood :) after The rock......Austin move to holllywood ,Gold berg, Triphle H, and even cena as well so i think The Rock did more as compare to cena :) btw you like cena and even i like cena as well but i'd prefer rock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back