The real dangers of gambling and what it can do to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

I'd like to share this video as I have gambled a fair amount of money myself but I have a friend who used to get paid a monthly pay cheque and spend the good majority of it in one day, I've now realised gambling effects people differently, in the way which the brain reacts to winning, nearly winning and losing and thought it was interesting to watch, here it is:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIoCV1IUtfQ&feature=related[/ame]

4 comments
I was playing lotto in my country for few cents or few dollars. I earned nothing and after few retry. I started to earn few money. Then I saw I started to waste more money to earn more and it started to shift to gambling instead of chance game. And I stop to play. I never played a gambling game to a real man or to a machine.

Thank you Sp32 for breaking our daily monotony at WJunction and coming up with something that is so sensible to the community, i believe each one of us has either gambled, someone he knows has gambled or he has heard stories of gambling and how it ruined their lifes.

I've never really gambled, not even once, that's because I've seen people around me wasting their entire life, Houses and Family over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back