The PayPal Method of Combating File Hosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHunter

Hi All Filehost Affiliates/Filehosts,

I haven't made alot of posts (I usually just prefer lurking for the answers I am after :))), but I thought it was important to post this thread!

As most of you are aware (Or not), there has been a surge in recent days, of Filehosts been blocked from making PayPal transactions...Some are even blocked indefinately.

It is my opinion (Which i'd gamble my mortgage on if I had one), that this is just another measure taken by TPTB (You know the synonyms, SOPA, NDAA, ACTA, FBI etc..etc...), to combat online "Piracy" and filesharing amongst the internet community. By threatening PayPal with legal action, to stop processing "Business" transactions with "Illegal" filehosts, it creates a huge/negative predicament for both Filehost and Affiliates respectively.

Although it won't stop people filesharing on filehosts, it creates a scenario whereby, affiliates will eventually stop trying to earn as sales are going to be very very few, and it wouldn't be worth the painstaking time and effort (You all know what it's like uploading and sharing and the time involved) for them. It will also have an immense affect on the filehosts themselves as well...The reason being 90% (Give or Take) are PayPal (Only) customers.

I know all that may sound crazy and premature at the moment, but it made me wonder.

Can everyone post filehosts (They know of) that recently/currently have fallen prey to this PayPal hitch.

Note To Mods: I'm unsure if this the appropriate forum, please move if required!

Thanks, and please discuss. (Back to Lurk mode :P)

71 comments
^not really...yahoo used to be dominated the search engine before google. it can happen to payment processor as well.

Youwrote very well OP, Right now, there is nothing but only hope if filehosts can still find a solution better than paypal

If you want to use Paypal, which i do and never had any issues with, its kind of simple, dont upload illegal files and expect to be paid for it.

payza as primary payment processor for customers & service providers is no~no. Payza sucks with support atm :( sad but true. I would love to see them work good but right now thr support seriously sucks. I hope they sort out thr issues first so people can see another payment processor rising till then all should bow down to paypal :bows-down:

Smart method of taking down filehosts, good on them and good on paypal for cooperating, its about time they cleaned them out.

i got 1 tb rdp with 10 gbit, if they go on riding, I share my 25 tb games and 10 tb movies
as free in free hosts (like megashare) (2 mbyte/sec free download speed they have and you always wait 5 min for each download not hours) :)) LONG LIVE WAREZ :))

I got paypal limited 30 minutes after netload payout.

message: "We need a bit more information about some money you recently received or
withdrew."

I think admin should be change payment method to AlertPay (Payza).

Most people use PP to buy things online, no PP low sales

But Paypal is a tools of FBI to kill filehost !!!

PP is a business that makes much more money servicing legitimate business like EBay which owns PP, do you think they will risk 100s of millions of dollars so cash-whore uploaders can get paid?

so paypal rip filehost money?

nice

If they do not get sued they will get it back........in 6 months or so

Smart method of taking down filehosts, good on them and good on paypal for cooperating, its about time they cleaned them out.

I knew it was coming, seen it happen in other niche's that were less then legit.

i got 1 tb rdp with 10 gbit, if they go on riding, I share my 25 tb games and 10 tb movies
as free in free hosts (like megashare) (2 mbyte/sec free download speed they have and you always wait 5 min for each download not hours) :)) LONG LIVE WAREZ :))

If you all had done that to begin with instead of doing ppd there would not be that big of a problem now, but everyone uploading these days only cares about earnings.

I got paypal limited 30 minutes after netload payout.

message: "We need a bit more information about some money you recently received or
withdrew."

Well they have the right to do that, it is in their ToS, and your activity was questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back