The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Withdrawal By Bank done with Moneybookers....
after 5 Min !!!! completed !!!!!!
Why PAYZA with you it take now all a HOLE week
thats MY money you have to give it me !!

Where is my money ?

Always pending since 2 weeks !

Transaction in Detail

Date
9/2/2012 8:34:24 PM

Reference Number
2991D-FEE6D-0D20D

Transaction type
Withdrawal

Name/Email

By Bank Transfer-xxxxx - XXXX70

Current Status
Pending

Amount
€226.98 EUR

Purchase Type
Other

i have a registered company and i wanted to use your business account but i have few queries

1. Can i accept Visa/Master/Diner without my users signing up on payza
  2. Do you have any fraud control system ?
  3. How do you treat charge backs ? Is it free to fight a charge back or do you charge a fee ?

Hey:

I have a problem in login to payza, and system always show me:

The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again.

So, i tried to rest my password, after that i received a rest link in my in-box, when i follow the link, it ask me to inter my new password and password confirmation.

Again, i tried to login again using my new password and my email, but the same message came out:

The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again.

What is the solution?

i want to transfer payza to paypal. how to do that and how much i will becharged. please answer fast

well answer iis u cant . I asked many exchangers and all dont wanna deal with payza bz of their poor services and support and like we face problem so do they and thats why u cant find a trusted exchanger to withdraw fund from payza to pp or wm :(

I forgot my Transaction PIN and then i emailed payza as i also forgot my IInd security question's answer.
They asked me some info and i replied after that they asked me for my indentification documents.
I submitted 2 days ago but still no reply from them :(
Can you do it asap?

Just a follow-up on my last post in this thread, PayZa completed my bank wire a few hours ago so I guess things are getting sorted out and you shall receive your funds shortly.

C0AB3-4B5AB-DB9C3
I requested this payout on 8/29/2012.
It was completed 9/6/2012 10:42:25 AM.
When was the check sent? It’s now 9/15/2012 and I still do not have this.

Im still waiting on my bank transfer withdrawal, the strange thing is its been 26 days and I'm still here begging for "MY OWN" money.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Cancelling the bank transfer (loosing on the conversion rates) and then going for a bank wire, how well will that work?

which bank you requested champ of champs and did bank said to you fill some paper and make signature. And how much you loose during this whole process

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

When Local Bank Withdrawal Completed. Everybody Want To Know.

I can't verify my account(Latinamerica)

Hello boys. I'm trying to verify my account Payza and so far I can not do it.
With the card you want to validate it I get error for payza contact support.
Well contact you by Ticket and his response was. Your address does not match the that appears on your bank.

Well corrected that mistake because I used to live in another place and good zilch not valid despite having corrected the address.
Not because they want to validate my account that has about 50 €.

With the card you want to validate my account PAYZA my previously served to validate my PayPal account and not because Payza not let me.
Use Webmoney lot by not having Payza validated. That prefer?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back