The most astounding fact about the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
I don't see anything about the origin of the universe, these are just known facts, and everyone knows that.
Thanks for sharing.

People what am i messing seriously ??
i saw some comments about GOD and religion.. etc
then when i saw the video it has nothing do to with religion or GOD.. and still U keep talking and compare what's in this video and what u suppose religion says about the universe!
these are known and proved facts, no one can deny it, and IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY RELIGION.

With all the 7 Billion people on earth. I can probably say, there can be more than 5 Billion explanation for everything ( approximately, as my thinking) and even could be more than the population the whole earth. It all depends on the zillion+ neurons in our brain which makes up these thinking's with digging out more strange facts and the more theories, the more complicate it becomes. so, seriously, it is you who choose what you think about the existence, whether it is god, the scientology , athesim or something which you don't give a shit to! Even if you think from different point of views, our brain just get's fried. All we can do is think as much we can( based on capability, and not to get mad).. and some fine day, you will come up with new discoveries, which could be illusion, but a reality to us. which could be real, but a illusion to us. and many ways...so, don't fry your brain and get to your work! or else just think about this, What is time? is time a measurement made up by humans? does it exist as a force? is it illusion? if you get the answer, let us know! or you maybe under the blanket of mud buried until you've figured it out..! and sorry for this long shit.. i like to write this long.

can you believe this whole world came to exists through some kind reaction?

C'mon no offence here but i strongly suggests you try to search & wide your mind.

there is someone who is controlling, like there is an open truth you gonna die one day.

so better search about it before you take your last breath.

can you believe this whole world came to exists through some kind reaction?

C'mon no offence here but i strongly suggests you try to search & wide your mind.

there is someone who is controlling, like there is an open truth you gonna die one day.

so better search about it before you take your last breath.

who's controlling that "someone" ?? ;)

"astounding fact" ... pics or didn't happen -_-

Saying it's a fact is rather annoying - has no regards of peoples beliefs. >.>

I think the most astounding fact would be ... Humans will always continue to be massive arseholes. Modern age has only gotten more currupt and more greedy. We're loosing our humanity. If robots take over... I don't blame them :))

Ha, we even believe we have something called "Freedom of speech" ... Yeah, more like "Freedom of Speech as long as you don't say ..." :facepalm:

Amazing, I've gone off topic... are you jealous? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back