prison4.jpg

prison5.jpg

prison6.jpg

prison7.jpg

prison9.jpg

Source: http://venturebees.com/the-most-amazing-prison-in-the-world/

C3tE7.jpg

16 comments
Please do not encourage more black people to come to Norway to fill up our prisons. 90% of those imprisoned in this country are black. Not good. We don't need more people like that in this country. Stay away. Not racist intended, but the numbers speak for themselves.

It's fucking ridiculous! I've seen doc's about prisoners, mostly UK ones. And when interviewing the prisoners they say prison is easier than being on the outside, roof over your head, 3 meals a day etc.. No wonder prisons are over crowded and so many people re-offend. Us, the tax payers pay for the people that commit crimes like murder and rape and pedophilia to live in a sustainable way, in comfort and make it easier for them than it would be to have them on the street. It's a real shame, these people are meant to be punished for their crimes not in some ways rewarded! Should take a leaf out of far east prisons and make them live 40-50 a cell in shite conditions!

.aaaaaaaaand if you belong in prison, chances are you dont deserve a "nice" one.

genius-meme.jpg
Exactly. I thought prison was supposed to be a punishment? I guess not. I think we want to make the prisons look so awful that no one wants to go there. Not make them fancy.

Chad

The whole point for Norway prison is rehabilitation, so they can live there life again.
There longest life sentence is 22 years. idk if it works but at least there doing something different than rest of the world. Maybe that is why Norway is the best country to live in.

Thats a great prison.. but a friend of mine worked in Belgium prison and told me...that(Belgium prison) is a great one..I must show this thread to him.

** If you want to deserve a jail..do something and get arrested in Norway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back