The Giant How to Make Money with AdSense Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE

So we all know we would love to just live off of adsense. For me that is a dream come true if it happened (lol). But I think we should all share ideas together that actually work on how to make REAL money with adsense.

And don't say no one will give you tips because its a secret. This is not true. There is so much money to be made that letting people know what works and what doesn't isn't a big deal.

So lets share some ideas and talk about it.

Also lets not copy-paste ideas. Try and come up with your own ideas, this includes, blogs, proxies, forums, etc.

Get creative? :D

12 comments
Flash Games is a big no :( You get about 0.03-0.05c per click....
Anything related to Hosting (webs - files) is a big yes :D Up to 5$-9$ per click.

The goal is to have an active website with many guests. Therefore, you must provide something that a person has the benefit of, or can read, play or think is interesting in general. One must simply provide the guest wants. Take a look at the most searched keywords on Google, only that in itself will give you many good ideas. It is of course a big advantage if you have experience and knowledge in the creation of a website, design, code, and everything else that is necessary to be able to achieve success.

Yes really easy.
Make a quality blog, don't copy from other blogs BE original!
Find 2 awesome Image/Text spots and 1 Text Only Spot.

If you get the same amout on click per day, about 15-30, time of 1 month (or maybe less) You will start showing High Paying Ads on your niche.

Also be sur to keep your ClickRate UNDER 10% and the end of day.
And DON'T use more than 3 adv from AdSense on a page.

Note that you CAN use other NON Targeted ads with AdSense to increase your income.

If this helps you, press the Thanks button :D

Adsense has always been an interesting field to talk about.

I know many people live very comfortable life from Adsense alone but I think that field is flooded now. To start a decent website, you'll have to get a good domain and a good niche, without much competition, depending on what you website is about but the point is that most of those good domains (.com) are taken.

I don't want to babble a lot as I'm not that experienced when it comes to earning with Adsense but I wouldn't mind extra income. I've read eBooks from time to time but nothing really seemed to work.

Look @ micro-niche topics with relatively good CPC.

Take Golf as an example, go deeper. You can have a website that talks about Improve Your Shortgame.

You can go even deeper, Improve your shortgame -> Improve your sand wedge or pitching wedge play.

That's quite specific and very micro niche.

It all has to do with your niche and banner placement.

Even though Adsense is a great network it also can be the worst network to use depending on the niche. For example a niche I have used adsense with is Flash Games..... Just horrible. You will get about 0.05-0.08 cents per Tier 1 click. Now you can still make a decent amount even 100$+ a day with adsense but you will need some huge traffic. I used to generate about 200 daily clicks with an arcade site but that only generated about 10$-15$ a day due to the fact that Adsense pays very low for Arcade game keywords.

In the other hand if you have a site who belongs to a high paying keyword niche then you can live off adsense it all has to do with traffic. There really isnt a trick to adsense.

You can have a site that has to do with Credit score,etc and adsense might pay you 5$ per click but if you are only receiving about 1 click a day then that really does nothing for you thats why you have to worry about traffic first. After you have a good amount of traffic then get a template that has click friendly ad spots.

Even 50 clicks a day on a high paying keyword site can make you about 70$+ a day. Of course that depends on your niche.

There really isnt a trick to become "rich" of adsense.

Removed I said an idea b4 to sell antiques online rather than ebay crap !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back