the best hosting offshore 2023 ?

20 comments
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

All the above hosts are onshore, and there is too much of a problem with overselling with so many shared hosting providers, so its always best to go for a dedicated.

1. Hostinger.com · 2. HostGator.com · 3. SiteGround.com
I know that the date of your post is a little old but common, did you read the title? How you can say something like that?

Hostinger never was offshore, either of them listed in your post is not offshore...

I think there the best doesn't exist, just for marketing purposes.

You can try alexhost

Provide more information so we can better guide you.
If the website is personal, you can use any host and any provider.
If it is an e-commerce website, it is better to use cloud hosts with specific resources.

Shinjiru and vsys is best for offshore. I personally used both for long time.

Shinjiru is stable , vsys is little cheaper. But it depends on your requirements if you need performance server then both have some disadvantages.
You can test also:

Malaysia provides a "fake sensation" of security, Shinriju is not bad either.
Just like Switzerland sometimes looks "paradise of privacy and anonimity which in fact isn't real at all..

Stay away from @lexhost .will suspend your hosting without any notice and don't even provide backup after suspend.
Not true, let's clarify.

When you break our rules, Alexhost reserves the right to refuse to give the customer any kind of backup.
However, if Alexhost detects that has wrong, the will compensate the customer.

We always provide notice when you request. After being suspended, backup won't be provided due that you violated our AUP or TOS.

That's very clear, just don't break our AUP / TOS and you're fine. Do you expect Alexhost allows Spammers, Fraud activity to reactivate the service which was been suspended for such reasons? No.

Back