Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Terafile , why didn't you give me some answers on my questions?

As a premium, do you have more slots for torrent uploads?

Also, do you give premium for new uploaders? if so, please upgrade: buxftw .

PS. almost always when you upload through torrent leech one file goes out of the folder and into the root folder. Why's that, can that be fixed?

How much space we have with premium and how long do files get stored with premium?

Does it have support for JDOWNLOAD and INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER?

Thanks

Hi, my "reports" hasn't update status from 18 Nov, I still upload and posting my link and i'm sure that it's always be downloaded even I don't have sales. But I can't see it
Please check and fix it for me

Hey Terafile , why didn't you give me some answers on my questions?

As a premium, do you have more slots for torrent uploads?

Also, do you give premium for new uploaders? if so, please upgrade: buxftw .

PS. almost always when you upload through torrent leech one file goes out of the folder and into the root folder. Why's that, can that be fixed?

Hello szerons,

torrent uploading is not our priority so we don't plan to increase the slots number in the near future.
For a getting of premium account just send me your screen from other host.

Hello guys!

Good news for all our uploaders: now we are in the allowed file hosts list on planetsuzy.org
:fly:

Last edited:
no offence but personally i cant trust to these new filehost anymore... they must be in this business at least for one year and pay a lot of uploader without delay / shaving / cheating ... so after that we can trust and use them just like RG , and UL... otherwise it's just waste of time and money ...

Last edited:
I just signed up for an account and confirmed my website.

I like that you guys provide right in the interface controls over "pause between downloads", "free downloads delay", and "premium filesize/bandwidth". Wish more file hosts would provide these controls.

Also ran 24 parallel FTP upload processes & seeing 400Mbps upload bandwidth while they are running, and thats as fast as the server I'm uploading from usually gets.

I'll post these links to one of the meta indexer sites later today and will see how many accounts I sell.

So far I can't really bitch about anything I've seen, and it doesn't take much for me to bitch about something, ecspecially with XFileSharingPro based file hosts....

OK found something to bitch about, single file FTP upload max speed is only 16Mbps/2MBps which ain't going to cut it for me.

Going to try the API to write a quick bash upload script, hopefully thats the workaround..

I just signed up for an account and confirmed my website.

I like that you guys provide right in the interface controls over "pause between downloads", "free downloads delay", and "premium filesize/bandwidth". Wish more file hosts would provide these controls.

Also ran 24 parallel FTP upload processes & seeing 400Mbps upload bandwidth while they are running, and thats as fast as the server I'm uploading from usually gets.

I'll post these links to one of the meta indexer sites later today and will see how many accounts I sell.

So far I can't really bitch about anything I've seen, and it doesn't take much for me to bitch about something, ecspecially with XFileSharingPro based file hosts....

OK found something to bitch about, single file FTP upload max speed is only 16Mbps/2MBps which ain't going to cut it for me.

Going to try the API to write a quick bash upload script, hopefully thats the workaround..

I just bought premium on my own, after taking the MasterCard the web UI reported back a rejection notice (my bad for not screenshotting it) while at the same exact second my Outlook dinged that I got an email, of which was my approved payment. My account is premium and if I were a potential customer then the sale would have gone through so really this is not the end of the world.

I have since configured one of my auto uploading bots that pull Torrents down and Uploads/Posts them. So far I am seeing very decent speeds and I'm quite pleased with Terafile.co thus far.

I know how to spot XFileSharingPro websites right off the bat, and usually I don't consider them as a file host that I'd like to affiliate with because in my experience File Hosts running XFileSharingPro are absolute morons whose only purpose served is to waste my time.

But diving deeper into this particular XFileSharingPro based file host I can definitely say this is a rare exception to my general rule. The framework is definitely XFileSharingPro, but TeraFile is a heavily customized deployment of it, and its not just some flashy CSS Theme installed on top of it to pimp it out which often times fools me during my first impression.

What really made Terafile stand out amongst the droves of cookie-cutter XFileSharingPro based File Hosts was:

• The custom scripted HTTPS payment gateway.
  • The ability to edit up to 10,000 files at a time.
  • With excellent jquery effects that display the changes as they're being made to each file.
  • A functional turnkey API is provided right on the site.
  • No need for me to talk to an affiliate rep to get me started, everything just worked right away.

I'm now really looking forward to growing another prosperous affiliation with a File Host that stands out amongst the rest! :)

Last edited:
i uploaded more than 20 files yesterday , and i did not get any downloads , i thinks that there is a problem counting downloads .
such error will make uploaders look for another filehost .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back