Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why I have too many download but money too little,all download counted on stas include incomplete download?

Hello,

What it's the daily download amount limit for premium user?

Can you upgrade my account to premium. I'm a new uploader and I already uploaded and posted 163+ GB (110+ files).

Username: Bonoboy.

Thanks.

Last edited:
payment

admin plz tell me whats the problem my rejected payment is still pending pending already posted here many time about that issue i dont know why you dont reply me in pm and also here i already contacted with you on your site many time but didn't get response
here is again ss of my payment

+77NqAb7_original.jpg

admin plz tell me whats the problem my rejected payment is still pending pending already posted here many time about that issue i dont know why you dont reply me in pm and also here i already contacted with you on your site many time but didn't get response

+77NqAb7_original.jpg

:facepalm:

YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR WEBMONEY PURSE LIMIT.YOU MUST LIFT IT FOR PAYMENT

Last edited:

+77NqAb7_original.jpg

Better contact the webmoney support ,terafile have nothing to do with your problem.

I changed my plan to " MIXED: [ 30% of Downloads, 30% of Sales ] ", but it seems like I don't get any $ for downloads anymore? Username is ZeroAT

+77NqAb7_original.jpg

:facepalm:

YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR PAYMENT WEBMONEY PURSE LIMIT.YOU MUST LIFT IT FOR PAYMENT

my zpurs is free to get wmz thats why i got other payments from terafile

+77NqAb7_original.jpg

Better contact the webmoney support ,terafile have nothing to do with your problem.

dear actualy my zpurse limit was full and after that i lift it for payment but still i didn't get terafile should send me my rejected payment again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back