Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mate,
Made the biggest mistake of my life by taking a RDP server from you guys.

Its absolutely horrible and will give me nightmares.

Will never ever recommend your services to anyone.

Thanks for nothing

Hi Mate,
Made the biggest mistake of my life by taking a RDP server from you guys.

Its absolutely horrible and will give me nightmares.

Will never ever recommend your services to anyone.

Thanks for nothing

If you think that you can get away with abusing the server and cause problem for everyone else,let me tell you that you are greatly wrong in your conception.Would like to tell everyone that this guy was batch seeding torrents.I and my staff were trying to help him in everyway and he was batch seeding 10+ torrents at the same time..

The staff have simply given you warning.You will be permanent ly suspended if you repeat this again as i cannot tolerate our other clients suffer because of you.

Nice one mate!!:)) Abusing the service and creating problems and then complaining that service is bad..I can show proof of it to everyone how you abused our servers..:facepalm:

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

If you think that you can get away with abusing the server and cause problem for everyone else,let me tell you that you are greatly wrong in your conception.Would like to tell everyone that this guy was batch seeding torrents.I and my staff were trying to help him in everyway and he was batch seeding 10+ torrents at the same time..

The staff have simply given you warning.You will be permanent ly suspended if you repeat this again as i cannot tolerate our other clients suffer because of you.

Nice one mate!!:)) Abusing the service and creating problems and then complaining that service is bad..I can show proof of it to everyone how you abused our servers..:facepalm:

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Dude in last 10days 7days your server is down with issues.

Even seeding or not the encoding speed is less then wht u get in a P1 processor.

Stop making fool out of people and accept it that your servers are worst in the business.

And your staff is so helpful that they dont even wanna reply so people have to ask you every time in this thread to check their tickets.

Now i wonder why people left your server after 2-3 days of use.

Dude in last 10days 7days your server is down with issues.

Even seeding or not the encoding speed is less then wht u get in a P1 processor.

Stop making fool out of people and accept it that your servers are worst in the business.

And your staff is so helpful that they dont even wanna reply so people have to ask you every time in this thread to check their tickets.

Now i wonder why people left your server after 2-3 days of use.

Don't tell these big fat lies in this thread,our servers have more than 99% uptime and your server did not have any downtime in the last 3 months.
Anyways,we have clients who can vouch for us and i don't think i have to explain myself to an Abuser.We have more clients than you can scarcely imagine but none worse than you and none more shameless that they abuse,get warned/suspended and come back to tell big ,fat lies.. :))
All your subsequent replies will be completely ignored as i don't feel answerable to your lies.

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Last edited:
Don't tell these big fat lies in this thread,our servers have more than 99% uptime and your server did not have any downtime in the last 3 months.
Anyways,we have clients who can vouch for us and i don't think i have to explain myself to an Abuser.We have more clients than you can scarcely imagine but none worse than you and none more shameless that they abuse,get warned/suspended and come back to tell big ,fat lies.. :))
All your subsequent replies will be completely ignored as i don't feel answerable to your lies.

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Gotta nothin to say to you.

I made a mistake by choosing ur server...and now i have to live with tht.

And dude i never abused ya, i just tld wht i felt abt ur service and u like it or not it sucks big time.

Have a nice day cause i am not gonna comment anymore on ur stupid remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back