Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK RDP down from yesterday what is going on??????
give us some answer???????
you not even respond on the support ticket.....

UK RDP down from yesterday what is going on??????
give us some answer???????
you not even respond on the support ticket.....

One of the UK RDP servers is down.I have contacted the DC and it would be take care of real quick.FULL compensation would be provided for the downtime.And as far as i see,your ticket has been answered too.

mine too, from yesterday

Mine has been down too

I am on it ,and will be up real soon.

Speeds are too bad on the NL server... :(

I just checked and found quite good speeds and normal 1Gbit Speeds.Please let me know what Source are giving you bad speeds.

Please check the ticket #287148

support is slow now. i dont know why

over 24 hours and my ticket has not been answered....:facepalm:

edit: ticket answered

Answered.Sorry for the delay.

Hi Kaboom

Requesting demo of following plan for 2-3 hrs. If i find it efficient i will buy instantly:D
But i need it in France only.

France server is out of stock mate.Will let you know as soon as any slots become vacant.

View Ticket #332369 kindle see this team and activate it asap
I am on it mate.Would be setting up real quick :)

unable to connect to UK rdp for the last 7 hours, what's up?

RDP down again. Sent support ticket...

One of the UK RDP servers is down.I have contacted the DC and it would be take care of real quick.FULL compensation would be provided for the downtime.:)

kaboom were are u

I am sorry everyone for not being able to be online to help everyone because i was away for tour last weekend and met with an accident there.Just got released from hospital today morning and back home now.I sincerely apologize for the trouble caused to you these days and i will try my best so that it is never repeated again.However,the staff were present and they handled the situation(tickets+orders).I am taking care of the rest ASAP.
One of the UK RDP servers is down(Rest are working fine).I have contacted the DC and it would be take care of real quick.FULL compensation would be provided for the downtime.:)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Last edited:
Good to hear, please notify us when it is back.
Thanks!

The Server is already back online now..:)

Hope you are feeling better

Thanks mate for your concern.I am feeling a bit better now.Resting whole day with lappy on my lap :D.And doing my best to provide best and quickest possible support :)

Every Server Back online.Some new Offers coming up soon too =)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

UK RDP Test

h7lvX.jpg

I'm using UK RDP for more than 15 days and everything is perfect. Sometimes uploads with File & Image Uploader go wrong, but i think this is because problems between this soft and host servers, not related with RDP.

I hope you will recover soon of your health problems Kaboom.

Best regards

I'm using UK RDP for more than 15 days and everything is perfect. Sometimes uploads with File & Image Uploader go wrong, but i think this is because problems between this soft and host servers, not related with RDP.

I hope you will recover soon of your health problems Kaboom.

Best regards

Thanks mate for the review..Glad to see the server working well for you.:)
And I am recovering each day mate..

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Order Number: 8471580447
please help me
thank you

Mate.I lost data for a few hours because we had to shift our main site to another server.Can you please PM me your invoice number,transaction ID and i will process your order :)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back