Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show starts. Remember that Tehhost is much faster than this result.

1646939614.png

Speeds are great , but sometimes is working verry hard (not the speeds) ,the server , today firefox blocked with 1 tab opened!This is happen only 1-2 times a day , in rest is really fast, rar-unrar really great
The support is great , the speeds awesome
Hope you can solve it (the part with working hard)
Thanks!

Edited!!
Staff online but not responding, most laggy RDP !! 1hour 48m for unrar 5GB????
Do Not BUY!!!!!!

Last edited:
hi kabom..
i got problem with my rpd
when i close (disconnect) rpd, all aplication will log off too, so when i still encode and close rpd, and login again, my encode not finish..

Speeds are great , but sometimes is working verry hard (not the speeds) ,the server , today firefox blocked with 1 tab opened!This is happen only 1-2 times a day , in rest is really fast, rar-unrar really great
The support is great , the speeds awesome
Hope you can solve it (the part with working hard)
Thanks!

Critical Error
Could not connect to the database

while goin into client area.

Interested in Core plan can I get a demo please?

I tried chat, but it is not working
PM'ing you a demo right away.

We are running a maintenance in our billing portal. It will be back in 6-8 hours.

If you have any issues in the meanwhile please PM me/lukip006 your issues.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
hi kabom..
i got problem with my rpd
when i close (disconnect) rpd, all aplication will log off too, so when i still encode and close rpd, and login again, my encode not finish..

This is done to ensure that other users are not affected. We normally log-off a client after 6 hours of inactivity so that his work doesn't get hampered.

We are running a maintenance in our billing portal. It will be back in 6-8 hours.

If you have any issues in the meanwhile please PM me/lukip006 your issues.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

RDP down for many days...PM sent to Kaboom
Also had a support ticket open for same...unable to access it since yesterday.

RDP down for many days...PM sent to Kaboom
Also had a support ticket open for same...unable to access it since yesterday.

Ripper You are not our EU client so I dont you know if the RDP is down or not. If I am wrong PM me with your login details,portal logins and payment proof and we will look into it.

I can assure everybody Not even a single service is down. The billing portal is down because we are updating and enhancing security measures.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back