Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload speed using FTP is slow..

37a35d9883.jpg

Could you please give me list of software installed for encoding?

We provide MeGUI,Handbrake,etc.But we accept custom software installations as well.Just open a ticket after buying about the softwares,you wish to install.If its not harmful to the server.We would install almost everything for you.:)

Just ordered. :)

made an order . ID: 2438745696

Thanks for ordering our services.All your order(s) have been activated.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

upload speed using FTP is slow..

37a35d9883.jpg

Your are clearly uploading to another server whose location IS North America and I dont even know if it has speed caps while your server is located in NL. How can you expect blazing speeds?

16a552f561.png

I tried to upload to an NL server and this is what I got.
cab1803dc0.png

126 MBPS and its still not the MAX speeds possible.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello,
The plans look amazing. I would like to run an encode test for a 720p source of Friends S04E0X. I'd just like to encode 1 episode, check the output and if it works, I would need to the RDP for like a week at max. I can do with a lot less HDD space, somewhere around 50-60GB. Do you think it will be possible to get a custom price for a week?

Regards,
Kundu

Hello lordofupload

Its ZOOM uploader. Its a portable application and you can find a registered version in your assigned Hard Disk.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

There is new update for Zoom uploader. Since megaupload changed itself, old version cant upload to mu. May you update it? I tried but it asked admin password.

There is new update for Zoom uploader. Since megaupload changed itself, old version cant upload to mu. May you update it? I tried but it asked admin password.

It has been done for you mate..Zoom Uploader Updated,Registered and put back to your HDD.

Regards,
Kaboom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back